RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
on ulmf there was a post about a fan-game focusing on Alicetroemeria and Heinrich since no one said anything i was wondering in people knew
You're better of asking the person who posted about the game than us first, i hadn't seen anything i think

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
oh i seen the post just wondering if people here knew about it or saw it there only couple of blog post its a new creator/page there are some pic
It still being devloped it seems, last post is only 2 days old, it's just a matter of waiting i guess, mgq fans are used to that i think :KEK:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Might be a dumb question, but does the download link in title post include parts 1 and 2, or is it just the part 3 demo?
part 3 demo has part 1 and 2 in it the only thing that may not be in it would be the pictures to see the scenes for part 1 and 2 since you usually add the pictures from other parts into newest part

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Might be a dumb question, but does the download link in title post include parts 1 and 2, or is it just the part 3 demo?
It's one whole game, parts are just a distinction between chapters since the game was released in segmanted parts, you can get the current version from the thread or look for an old one since the demo isn't that long and locks you out of post endgame content (of part 2), no special story content just an endless type dungeon with infinitely stronger items, you could subvert this in the demo with a mod but maybe you're too lazy to do that, so just to let you know.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
You can keep the kisses to yourself, if alma elma's the one offering call me :KEK:
Rejecting Ilias's kisses?! I'm pretty sure that's an instant banishment to the Sealed Sinner's Prison. That's as bad a being a snussy fucker. :ROFLMAO:

As for me, I would kiss and literally worship every inch of Ilias's perfect body.
on ulmf there was a post about a fan-game focusing on Alicetroemeria and Heinrich since no one said anything i was wondering in people knew
What, nooo! Heinrich was the hero sent to SLAY that monster lord, not to do unholy things with her :oops:

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Rejecting Ilias's kisses?! I'm pretty sure that's an instant banishment to the Sealed Sinner's Prison. That's as bad a being a snussy fucker. :ROFLMAO:

As for me, I would kiss and literally worship every inch of Ilias's perfect body.
Please, i would've gone the sinners prison ages ago, illias is too scared of me to stop me :KEK:
Henrich's "hero sword" is like the only way to fix Black Alice :BootyTime:
I mean, did he succed? She tried to take over the world 3 FUCKING TIMES

Feb 11, 2022
dang I really hope we can recruit the other black alice. that also makes me wonder, in part three, will black alice be the final boss or will it have something to do with the apostles? also alicetromeria+heinrich fangame sounds baller.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
dang I really hope we can recruit the other black alice. that also makes me wonder, in part three, will black alice be the final boss or will it have something to do with the apostles? also alicetromeria+heinrich fangame sounds baller.
We don't know yet. The trailer made it look like she will have a route, or at least something to get her a happy ending but it may very well be relegated to a future DLC, as afaik they really want to get the game out as soon as possible.

Reactions: NachoFriesAreBack
Feb 11, 2022
We don't know yet. The trailer made it look like she will have a route, or at least something to get her a happy ending but it may very well be relegated to a future DLC, as afaik they really want to get the game out as soon as possible.
I didn't know that her getting an actual route was hinted at, but I'm pretty sure we probably will at least get to fight her in the main game as some of part 3 playtesters pioneered it and added some info early onto the game's wiki. One of those items added seems to be Black Alice Cells, and they appear to be a high level endgame material as it is used to synthesize the final greatsword. But of course the wiki may not be complete yet so we still don't 100% know.

Feb 11, 2022
Is there a full game? it seems like it isn't complete
The game is currently on part 2/3 with the third part releasing the 1st of next month. Even now with the part 3 demo I'm sure you'll be able to pump in 60 hours+ with doing very minimal amount of side quests

The devs also said that they will add a couple of other post endgame updates afterwards also if you want to stick around for that

wae1029

Mar 27, 2022
2 is too many we don't need the pocket castle to have a collective meltdown from fear.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I mean, by all means aliceromeria counts as recruiting black alice, if you mean chaos alice however. It's likely, most enemies have been recruitable, assuming she isnt killed at the end, it's possible.

As for the final boss, if TT isnt fucking with us the routes are just gonna be liniear vs angel or vs monster world, with chaos alice as the final boss as she still serves as the biggest threat to both worlds, the apostles are likely to be either taken care of or.... idk really.
We've been told they literally cannot be killed, even the white rabbit who is technically dead is still 'alive'. The apostles are laws, you can kill laws, and destroying them is.... even less likely, props to luka if he becomes the first hentai protagonist to destroy concepts yet would still be dommed by a slime.
Sealing is a potential thing that can happen, as it's infinitely more easier, and their level of raw ability isnt too absurd, just highly specialized for a mortal fighter.

Since the chaos option is likely going to in both routes as an option during the route itself which is only accessible through just entering LoC even once (come on, they TELL you to save before it, no its not just about the achivement, it could not be more obvious than that). Personally would prefer several endings for each option, as it can play out in different ways, this is a war remember?

All in all, i just hope TT improved over the almost decade that this had been developed, i hope the finale wont be as disappointing in mgq or as mediocre as the part 1 and 2 were for me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bl0tak

Cheesekek

May 31, 2018
part 3 demo has part 1 and 2 in it the only thing that may not be in it would be the pictures to see the scenes for part 1 and 2 since you usually add the pictures from other parts into newest part
It's one whole game, parts are just a distinction between chapters since the game was released in segmanted parts, you can get the current version from the thread or look for an old one since the demo isn't that long and locks you out of post endgame content (of part 2), no special story content just an endless type dungeon with infinitely stronger items, you could subvert this in the demo with a mod but maybe you're too lazy to do that, so just to let you know.
Thanks for the info!

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes