RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

anon3636

Jun 28, 2020
I'm running into an issue. I lost my files (learned to always keep a backup). I found save files and also system save files to restore the library. But when I go to Hades to fight bosses again, they're all missing except for bunny slime and the 4 bandits. Anyone know how to solve this issue? Thanks!

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Does someone know how to edit stats in endgame of part 2? Tried using saveeditonline but it only show luka's parameters instead of everyone. Thanks in advance~!

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
havent checked on here in awhile but whats the status with the 3rd chapter and were all the dowload links updated
OP post has all recent download links, you can also read back few pages :rolleyes:

I'm running into an issue. I lost my files (learned to always keep a backup). I found save files and also system save files to restore the library. But when I go to Hades to fight bosses again, they're all missing except for bunny slime and the 4 bandits. Anyone know how to solve this issue? Thanks!
It is not an issue, your downloaded saves are not complete, to fix it play the game

Does someone know how to edit stats in endgame of part 2? Tried using saveeditonline but it only show luka's parameters instead of everyone. Thanks in advance~!
Game is easy enough, no need to edit saves.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Still waiting on Part 3 and from the recent news probably going to be waiting longer.

For the latest news

There's a Collaboration Project between multiple devs that will be added to Part 2 so don't expect Part 3 anytime soon.
However Arzor-X and team will be tackling this update when it becomes available :love:

I just hope ROBF doesn't cause trouble... They aren't exactly known for playing nice with translators.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Yes, I know that it is easy enough to complete without cheating. Just want to give some stat boost to Heriel without resorting to mini medal farming.
saveeditonline does not work fully with paradox, you may be able to add cash or some items but that is about it.

And it was mentioned not too long ago if you looked back..

Last edited:

AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018
Still waiting on Part 3 and from the recent news probably going to be waiting longer.

For the latest news

There's a Collaboration Project between multiple devs that will be added to Part 2 so don't expect Part 3 anytime soon.
However Arzor-X and team will be tackling this update when it becomes available :love:

I just hope ROBF doesn't cause trouble... They aren't exactly known for playing nice with translators.
Im sorry to ask, since I feel that I read the article wrong, but is this collab project about having seven different doujin games all inserted into Paradox? This meaning that we´ll get to see characters from those games interact with the world of paradox? Sorry for sounding so oblivious, but it feels way too good to be true. If im wrong, could anybody correct me, please?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yes, I know that it is easy enough to complete without cheating. Just want to give some stat boost to Heriel without resorting to mini medal farming.
While this is somewhat grindy you could use
RPG Maker VX Ace
(Value * 2) + 1
Search for something in the Byte or 2 Byte range
Say you have 3 Items: Search for 7
Use or gain another: Search for either 5 or 9
Soon enough you will find the memory location

Not sure if it will work for stats but money, experience, items, affections, etc

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Im sorry to ask, since I feel that I read the article wrong, but is this collab project about having seven different doujin games all inserted into Paradox? This meaning that we´ll get to see characters from those games interact with the world of paradox? Sorry for sounding so oblivious, but it feels way too good to be true. If im wrong, could anybody correct me, please?
That is how it is being marketed. Though until it's released it's hard so say how much content it will bring.

Reactions: AHSDD

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Dont count all contend from those games will be added, mostly around 3-4 characters from those games, most likely small quest for each of the games or characters at max, also no sex scenes for some of them , so dont expect all of them to have one. And yes the blog post does not mention this, but if you copy/paste original article to translator you will see that original articles says that there will be no scenes for some characters. Also on Arzor-X's discord they have it fully translated, no idea why he did not include the rest of the news.

They should focus on part 3 instead of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
While this is somewhat grindy you could use
RPG Maker VX Ace
(Value * 2) + 1
Search for something in the Byte or 2 Byte range
Say you have 3 Items: Search for 7
Use or gain another: Search for either 5 or 9
Soon enough you will find the memory location

Not sure if it will work for stats but money, experience, items, affections, etc
Might be hard since i forgot what the exact value for the additional stats since i already give her some seeds. Thanks for the information though, might use it for editing stats seeds later.

Reactions: masterdragonson

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
Dont count all contend from those games will be added, mostly around 3-4 characters from those games, most likely small quest for each of the games or characters at max, also no sex scenes for some of them , so dont expect all of them to have one. And yes the blog post does not mention this, but if you copy/paste original article to translator you will see that original articles says that there will be no scenes for some characters. Also on Arzor-X's discord they have it fully translated, no idea why he did not include the rest of the news.

Because I thought it was not necessary since the important thing is that there is a project collaboration. But yeah I got the memo I will add that description then.

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019

And other thing that's not my discord, I'm just there to help and post news about the translation, but I have nothing to do with that discord.

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019

And just when you said this they post a new blog post explaining with all detail how the collaboration will work now you understand why I didn't put it in the first place.

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
The more I read about the news, the more it's reminding me of Smash Bros Ultimate...
"SETTLE IT IN SMASH!!"

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
is there a way to start the part 2 campaign with illias (lilias? I can't remember her name lmao) without having to replay entirely from the beginning of part 1?

Jyuria

Jun 10, 2017
Is the download file in the original first post up to date or accurate?

Like all I need to do is download the game from there and then just update the translations via Arzorx' guide or is it outdated or modified in some way such as outdated game version or is using edited files not from Arzorx' translation that makes using their translation ineligible for that file?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes