Unity Monster Girl Tailes [v0.39.1] [InterLEWD Creations]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Those bugs have been around a long time without having been fixed. I was going to try it again after they were resolved, but I'm starting to doubt that will ever happen.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Latest build, fresh start on a new game, cannot get the right combination of speed and depth not to orgasm first.

This is stupid. Making the sex part of a game like this into something you need to micromanage in order to progress completely defeats the enjoyment of a sex game.

Reactions: Yamemai

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
This version is outdated 0.29.3 is on their patreon
New Version is .30.2 Public (from 02.Aug) now in Patreon. Will try and see how much more this Version have, compared to 0_28_1.
Edit: I tested it, some new content, but not by the Succubus, so i will wait. Right now she's the most interesting one for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

In September I added one of the most requested features. You now have the ability to go back and replay all H scenes for any waifu as many times as you like
I also took the first really steps at upgrading the project to Unity 2020.1. This is an ongoing process that I have been streaming on .
In truth it's taking a little longer than I though, but it's going a lot smoother than previous upgrades.
This is an Alpha so expect to find many things to be missing and even some bugs. I have not included any optimisation so some older PCs might struggle to run it.
Download it on a platform of your choice.

Recommended Resolution: 16:9 e.g. 1920 x 1080
Improvements
  • Engine: Updated to Unity 2020.1
  • H Scenes: Replay all H scenes for waifus
  • Graphics: Disabled shadows being cast onto eyes
Bug Fixes
  • Graphics: Misato and Yuki do not equip weapons again after H scene
  • Relationship Status: notifications are no longer displayed for girls who are already waifu
Known Issues
  • Camera clips through characters and terrain.
  • Girls hover above ground.
  • Tails clips through player and monster girl characters.
  • Player's run animation looks weird.
  • Player's legs look too long.
  • Water flickers in Fast quality mode.
  • Kuroka's Facial Expressions.
  • Boobs clip through clothing when moving sometimes.
  • Yuki's does not start the race or move at all.
  • Player spawns behind some trees instead of in front of school.
  • Sometimes character's legs bend in ways they shouldn't.
  • Legs and feet are sometimes twisted in H scenes.
  • Greenfen Forest floor renders as white instead of dirt and leave

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Most good HUDs spread over multiple games and are not bound to the original developer. Thats why every genre works intuitive without the need of guids and handbooks after you played one or two. Why should a semi-private little dev-crew not do what big companies do since DOS and before? Its not like the story, charas, maps or anything else of the creative work got ripped from other games.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Seriously, instead of improving on something that's not important so early in a game, how about developing content.
The characters have talked about your room for years now (that is, real time years).
It hasn't developed in content for about 3 years.

Also, get some new models. Even Artificial Girl has better models and that is over 15 years old.

With the speed you develop, I estimate it will take you 20-30 years to develop this into something that can be called a game.

Sorry if I am direct. No offense. But your development speed is way too slow, especially since you have patrons. Spend some of that money on better models (landscape models fx), the house interior, and new AI characters. Get some with genitals because you make use of them in your story.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm confused...i had no time to try it right after downloading, but today i played it...after 15 minutes i dont know what to do. I got 3 Waifus (teacher, fox and neko), a footjob from the blonde studend, a...dunno what its called from the rabbit girl (the only new scene i found since v26), made fake elf ears and gave my map and a foxbeating to the annoying asshole...could it be there is even less content than in v26? The succubus "sit on face" animation is missing, so no level up with her...to be exact, after choosing this option she says it could work and then there is nothing, like you said goodbye, but there was an animation in the old built (i replayed it right afterwards because i was sure there was something missing). Izumi is replaced with some buildings in 32 and loading dont work. There is no load option in the main menu and if you start a new game and want to load you can click on yes or no but both dont do anything. I dont wanna sound harsh, but i really agree with the post above, without new content there is no need to update it...especially if the update even breaks the few things that were working before.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
This game needs a walkthrough and a tutorial. Having to press every key on the keyboard to figure out how to do basic things is very stupid.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Why can't I load a save game? There is no option when opening the game, and while in game trying to load does nothing except freeze the game forcing me to close it through task manager.

Edit: The first time I tried to load the game is because my character ended up outside the game world somehow, shortly after crossing the bridge.

Kotatsuneko

May 11, 2017

Monster Girl Tailes: Public Release 0.33.0
In October I spent a lot of time stabalising the game after the Unity 2020.1. I have also made a ton of performance changes, bug fixes and quality of life changes like the new "Rescue Me" button in the Game Menu for when you find yourself stuck outside of the play zone.
Sadly the gamepad support didn't quite make it into this release.
This is an Alpha so expect to find many things to be missing and even some bugs. I have not included any optimisation so some older PCs might struggle to run it.

Improvements
  • Graphics: Player's genitalia will respect selected skin colour i.e. Brown or Tanned
  • Graphics: Place interaction icon in front of founder statues so it is more easily seen.
  • Level Streaming: Upgraded and fine tuned technology responsible for streaming levels at play time.
  • Rescue Me: Game Menu option added to teleport player back inside player bounds or above ground.
  • Performance: Miscellaneous changes to increase and maintain frame rate
Bug Fixes
  • H Scenes: Kuroka's service H scene works again.
  • Spawning: Player now spawns in correct position on start of new game or load game
  • Spawning: Player should launch into the sky less often after spawning.
  • Graphics: Greenfen Forest terrain renders grass, dirt and leaves again
Known Issues
  • Kuroka's Facial Expressions do not work.
  • Kuroka's Boobs clip through clothing when moving sometimes.

Reactions: bluefish78

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm...is there anything new or is this again a bugfix update? Just wanna know, my HDD is pretty full and i dont need just some fixes without anything to do.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
iirc I played it years ago and it was a fun little game, it was early release at that time but looking at the current lineup he has added a few characters at that time it had boundary issues but was fun iirc there were two cute little cat girls in differing areas and had differing personalities I liked them both...

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018

Monster Girl Tailes: Public Release 0.33.0
In October I spent a lot of time stabalising the game after the Unity 2020.1. I have also made a ton of performance changes, bug fixes and quality of life changes like the new "Rescue Me" button in the Game Menu for when you find yourself stuck outside of the play zone.
Sadly the gamepad support didn't quite make it into this release.

Improvements
  • Graphics: Player's genitalia will respect selected skin colour i.e. Brown or Tanned
  • Graphics: Place interaction icon in front of founder statues so it is more easily seen.
  • Level Streaming: Upgraded and fine tuned technology responsible for streaming levels at play time.
  • Rescue Me: Game Menu option added to teleport player back inside player bounds or above ground.
  • Performance: Miscellaneous changes to increase and maintain frame rate
Bug Fixes
  • H Scenes: Kuroka's service H scene works again.
  • Spawning: Player now spawns in correct position on start of new game or load game
  • Spawning: Player should launch into the sky less often after spawning.
  • Graphics: Greenfen Forest terrain renders grass, dirt and leaves again
Known Issues
  • Kuroka's Facial Expressions do not work.
  • Kuroka's Boobs clip through clothing when moving sometimes.
Itch.io link is wrong in this one

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes