Unity Monster Girl Tailes [v0.39.1] [InterLEWD Creations]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Yeah ok turns out he's been making strip blackjack with the same models instead of this

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I see one picture there is sex sorta. Add some tags to show if there is going to be sex and what types. Your other project doesn't appear to have sex.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Any chance we can just mark this one as abandoned? The dev hasnt updated it since the start of the year and I dont think they're going to.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
There is a little activity on itch and patreon. At the beginning of the month Interlewd said it's defo still getting updates.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
i mean its not the complete end of nopy. they do say if they can secure a more long term funding plan they would be happy to bring it back online. unfortunately that may be a longs ways off if ever.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
oh I remember this game from long ago, when it was a tiny thing 3 or 4 encounters was the whole thing, then it got a few updates was still fun, then.... nothing. I am gonna redownload it to see if its gotten better...I hope so.

is it still being worked on?

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
oh I remember this game from long ago, when it was a tiny thing 3 or 4 encounters was the whole thing, then it got a few updates was still fun, then.... nothing. I am gonna redownload it to see if its gotten better...I hope so.

is it still being worked on?
yes. there was a progress report for patreons posted there on december 31st. so i can only assume its still being worked on.

Reactions: TheDevian

baje74

Nov 1, 2020
money makes things happen so if you enjoy this high level of detail go give the developer money!

baje74

Nov 1, 2020
The fuck are you smoking. High level of detail?
I'd say put your money where your mouth is but you clearly can't afford it. It's not a complete game obviously however this developer clearly can't throw 20+ hours at it every week and yet a 3D game that clearly is an effort of love. How many 3D games have you made that brought people joy hm? That's a rhetoical question because we know none.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
I'd say put your money where your mouth is but you clearly can't afford it. It's not a complete game obviously however this developer clearly can't throw 20+ hours at it every week and yet a 3D game that clearly is an effort of love. How many 3D games have you made that brought people joy hm? That's a rhetoical question because we know none.
My guy, if you're trying to insult me, you can at least do it on a game that has value. You must be either brain dead or god forbid, someone who knows the developer. There hasnt been a content update to this game in forever and its running on old "nexon" level engines that are just bad. Mabinogi looks better than this and its pushing 15+ years old. When this game first came out as an idea, I did support it. I will not however support a developer who hasn't don't shit in 6 months, same reason I stopped supporting Heroes Harem Guild.

And for your final argument, when did I ever say I was a developer? Your insult makes no sense and is entirely irrelevant to my statement that this game has no content nor is it quality.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Kinda funny that nobody has paid any attention to his Itch page, because there have been 2 updates, and though the link says 0.36.1, the release is Monster Girl Tailes 0.37.0, though there was another update following, so the Dev probably just updated the link without updating anything else. Just popping this in for anyone interested.

Waphles

Jan 9, 2019
OP best hope this doesn't get too popular. Bioware patented the dialogue wheel that you're using. You might end up being sued.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes