Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sort of, kind of
MGE would define her as a Majin, which is pretty much a human+. She would probably fall under the , but just barely. Thing's like 's and 's would be deemed more so Monster girls.

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Technically she is a 'magic being' who happens to be able to assume the form of a human.
That's why she nearly disappears when Aqua fucks with her by using her holy powers, her dark element composition seem to be incompatible with Aqua's holy element. Or so my imagination tells me. :giggle::coffee:
aqua is a super funny character who is not aware of anything :D
Sort of, kind of
MGE would define her as a Majin, which is pretty much a human+. She would probably fall under the , but just barely. Thing's like 's and 's would be deemed more so Monster girls.
indir.jpg
Let me share the majin of hearts here

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is a Lich. which is undead mage. Lichs and Vampires are most likely the most powerful of the undead. It is fortunate she happens to look fairly human and can blend in pretty well. (Lichs can look grotesque like). She was once also One of the four generals of a demon king and think she just left his service. I read most of the lightnovel before it get yeeted/discontinued by the translater. He was getting threats from a publisher :/ even tho he started it first and the publisher was following him around taking any projects he picked up .Never like the anime as it cut ALOT of content. I cant quite remember as it was some time ago. but im sure/feel Aqua had beef with Wiz for being undead. Goddesses and undead didnt get along.

So I'd say so. Monster girl.

Last edited:

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
She is a Lich. which is undead mage. Lichs and Vampires are most likely the most powerful of the undead. It is fortunate she happens to look fairly human and can blend in pretty well. (Lichs can look grotesque like). She was once also One of the four generals of a demon king and think she just left his service. I read most of the lightnovel before it get yeeted/discontinued by the translater. He was getting threats from a publisher :/ .Never like the anime as it cut ALOT of content. I cant quite remember as it was some time ago. but im sure/feel Aqua had beef with Wiz for being undead. Goddesses and undead didnt get along.

So I'd say so. Monster girl.
'Sort of, kind of,' the lady decided to the judge.
View attachment 9xcfv1z1dtf51.webp

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Just finished playing undertale again and was thinking is there a game like undertale with sex, you know an rpg with different monstergirls you can be friends with and fuck, like no "you have to defeat them" or stuff like that just basicaly pacifist run stuff with lots of riddles and weird vibes, maybe a good story ? ( I played Monstergirl Quest and Monstergirl 1000 ) they are very close to what undertale 18+ would be like. Monstergirl Quest was awesome so many different diverse girls and of course Alice was awesome, i realy loved that game. But is there anything close to that concept ? No sex fight or loose to get H scene stuff just more of a dating sim rpg with monstergirls. Is there any game like that ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chalker

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Some of them like to chow on their male partners after mating. I recommend liking with caution. :sneaky::coffee:
Could be worse, some of them could get the fate of a Tidarren sisyphoides
Male during copulation fuses his body and his organs with the female and dies during the act or remains alive for a couple of hours

Last edited:

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Some of them like to chow on their male partners after mating. I recommend liking with caution. :sneaky::coffee:
anime-anime-girl.gif
hope they eat my ass, if u know what i mean
did you mean that
anime-girls-hot-anime-girls.gif
I would not mind
Yeah yeah. That's what they all say until the dinner time arrives. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
gif-anime.gif
Male during copulation fuses his body and his organs with the female and dies during the act or remains alive for a couple of hours
because of you i will have a bug phobia
umaru-chan-scared.gif

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Some artists get it and make some truly unsettling insect girls doujins.
They go from 1 to 100 really fast.

Insects in general have a simpler brain, they do feel emotions such as stress or pain, but complex ones like hate, sorrow or love they don’t.

Tho they are also horny
insects girls are beautiful but the stories about them are scary
anime-smile.gif

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes