Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Infernos, demons. are monsters
I don't agree.
Infernals are far more complex than a mere monster would be. There are factions, circles, alignments.. etc.
A monster is mostly instinct i'd say. Kind of like an animal in this sense. A mythical and very powerful one.
undead are monsters too
I would say undead are in the 'Magic Being' category, especially if it's higher-tier undead that is self-aware.
Low-tier skellies and zombies may as well be magic constructs. A golem made of flesh and/or bone and animated by magic.

They are almost always controlled by someone so they don't follow any instinct. Unless perhaps if it's something like a wild wraith or a wight... those seem to like going after the living, maybe that could be considered their instinct. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't agree.
Infernals are far more complex than a mere monster would be. There are factions, circles, alignments.. etc.
A monster is mostly instinct i'd say. Kind of like an animal in this sense. A mythical and very powerful one.
The Oxford dictionary has to say this, for his first definition of the word monster:
Originally: a mythical creature which is part animal and part human, or combines elements of two or more animal forms, and is frequently of great size and ferocious appearance. Later, more generally: any imaginary creature that is large, ugly, and frightening.

My dictionary says something similar along the lines, it originates from latin monstrum which can be translated as “Divine sign”, “Unnatural phenomenon” therefore “phenomenon that inspires fear”, or “horrendous creature”

Therefore by his definition all monster gurls should be ugly as fuck and terrifying

My recommendation is to fap and not think.

To be or not to be, that is question, to fap is the answer

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Well, the origins are located somewhere thousands of years ago, like what is written on the wiki:

If a monster girl was not attractive, it usually indicated their powers had become too great for her to control, a trope that dates back thousands of years to and of . This ultimately reduced the complexity of these characters in comparison to their male counterparts, who had to grapple with their repulsive appearances.
======
In modern times the originally-ugly monster girls probably wouldn't work. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Reactions: zARRR

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I don't agree.

I would say undead are in the 'Magic Being' category, especially if it's higher-tier undead that is self-aware.
Low-tier skellies and zombies may as well be magic constructs. A golem made of flesh and/or bone and animated by magic.

They are almost always controlled by someone so they don't follow any instinct. Unless perhaps if it's something like a wild wraith or a wight... those seem to like going after the living, maybe that could be considered their instinct. :whistle::coffee:
So you wouldnt call this a monster girl ? :unsure:
Chiyo.jpg

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So you wouldnt call this a monster girl ? :unsure:
View attachment 2698689
Probably is, but tbh i'm not entirely sure what i'm looking at here. :giggle::coffee:

The basis for monster girl (or boy) being one is:
1. Attractive female (or indeed male) body.
2. Monstrous instincts and/or inclinations.
3. Mythological roots.

We established that much right?
So then you can determine by yourself.:whistle::coffee:

I suppose if 'Monster Girl' is a title, then we could grant it to various categories of creatures.
Including infernals and divines and the like. So that they can be a 'Monster Girl' and also keep being infernal/divine/etc creature at the same time. :unsure::coffee:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Probably is, but tbh i'm not entirely sure what i'm looking at here. :giggle::coffee:

The basis for monster girl (or boy) being one is:
1. Attractive female (or indeed male) body.
2. Monstrous instincts and/or inclinations.
3. Mythological roots.

:whistle::coffee:
3. Is optional

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Technically she is a 'magic being' who happens to be able to assume the form of a human.
That's why she nearly disappears when Aqua fucks with her by using her holy powers, her dark element composition seem to be incompatible with Aqua's holy element. Or so my imagination tells me. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: Bowsette s slave
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes