Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I never finished the monster girl Quest series. probablyt stopped mid way. Cant remember why. Think I was fighting the 4 generals in the arena. I loved Alice (Demon Lord Lamia right?)

The game kinda contradicts itself tho. It tries to add story how monster are co-exsist together.. while along the way each one of them is trying to rape you and/or turn you into their mindless toy/food source for eternity.

otally not. They're Infernals. A demon. :whistle::coffee:
Thats a really bold claim. Infernos, demons. are monsters :whistle:
Like how you can say, undead are monsters too. Its just categories under the bigger picture.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I never finished the monster girl Quest series. probablyt stopped mid way. Cant remember why. Think I was fighting the 4 generals in the arena. I loved Alice (Demon Lord Lamia right?)

The game kinda contradicts itself tho. It tries to add story how monster are co-exsist together.. while along the way each one of them is trying to rape you and/or turn you into their mindless toy/food source for eternity.

Thats a really bold claim. Infernos, demons. are monsters :whistle:
Like how you can say, undead are monsters too. Its just categories under the bigger picture.
But if the real monsters are humans… doesn’t that mean that all women are monster girls?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes