Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I added the other section to the thread! If theirs a game I wouldn't like but still has favorable reviews I can put it on there! Just leave a short description of it if you want me to add it and what type of content it has.

Pink Chaos can you write two-three sentence descriptions of the yuri games you recommended? thanks, c:

I also added two smol games Life With Mushroom Niang and Lonely Catgirl Is the Purrfect Pussy to the thread.

Monster Girl Dream is getting an update soon, it's going to be the first update exploring the capital. The capital region will be expanded on in multiple updates cause it's going to be quite heavy! This one is pretty much for everyone's favorite slime girl Perpetua and the introduction to the area.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I added the other section to the thread! If theirs a game I wouldn't like but still has favorable reviews I can put it on there! Just leave a short description of it if you want me to add it and what type of content it has.

Pink Chaos can you write two-three sentence descriptions of the yuri games you recommended? thanks, c:

I also added two smol games Life With Mushroom Niang and Lonely Catgirl Is the Purrfect Pussy to the thread.

Monster Girl Dream is getting an update soon, it's going to be the first update exploring the capital. The capital region will be expanded on in multiple updates cause it's going to be quite heavy! This one is pretty much for everyone's favorite slime girl Perpetua and the introduction to the area.
House of Pandemonium Remastered and Runes of Pandemonium are the same game, I recommend using the Steam link because it's more up to date than the F95zone thread.

Here're your descriptions:

Runes of Pandemonium: Six (planned) adventures of heroines getting drawn to a world full of transformative monstergirls to fight a cosmic horror. Each heroine gets transformed in various ways, becoming able to switch between monstergirl forms and mix and match abilities. There are some lesbian romances with monstergirls and some mind control content, and one of the heroines is transgender. Free on Steam.

Crimson Veil: A woman vampire slayer fights a host of vampires and other dangerous monsters, most of them monstergirls. A fairly strong horror plot with lots of bad ends where the main character gets turned into a monster, as well as a side route where you play the main character as a vampire. A mixture of lesbian and heterosexual content, leaning more heavily on the lesbian end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chalker

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
A new Halloween themed game just dropped

Looks interesting!

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
That would be nice if true. :whistle::coffee:
Yeah... welp one can pray.
the monster girl encyclopedia game will surely be good, and so will the MGQ:p part 3; I assume they will be great timeless projects!
but it would be nice to have a 3d project on the horizon as well.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah... welp one can pray.
the monster girl encyclopedia game will surely be good, and so will the MGQ:p part 3; I assume they will be great timeless projects!
but it would be nice to have a 3d project on the horizon as well.
Oooh there is a monster girl encyclopedia?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
How cooool, and they are making a game based on this?
Yup! it has a demo here, but with what K_cross says on Patreon, the project will be pretty massive.
Not surprising, the books can literally be found in western book stores at times, so the resources behind the project exist.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yup! it has a demo here, but with what K_cross says on Patreon, the project will be pretty massive.
Not surprising, the books can literally be found in western book stores at times, so the resources behind the project exist.
That’s a lot of work daaaaaaaaamn.
So 2026 I would say full release.

Oh you can find the encyclopedia even in western libraries?
Cool

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes