Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
okay, sure, but the number of scenes and animations is fucking insane, and it's worth every migraine.
The involved fetishes/kinks are pretty unique too, so it's just overall a gem, I go back to it reguarily. I just wish it were a whole lot smoother. That, and that he'd increase his pace a bit with wolf's dungeon. He's been on the same 3 arena fights for almost a year now and none of them are interesting, lol.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
The involved fetishes/kinks are pretty unique too, so it's just overall a gem, I go back to it reguarily. I just wish it were a whole lot smoother. That, and that he'd increase his pace a bit with wolf's dungeon. He's been on the same 3 arena fights for almost a year now and none of them are interesting, lol.
yeah, I think he might be doing background work for the next area, i've heard he's removing the futa clit penis thing and having her go back to a normal wolf girl.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
yeah, I think he might be doing background work for the next area, i've heard he's removing the futa clit penis thing and having her go back to a normal wolf girl.
He's finishing up the last fight in the arena (tiger-girl) and according to his teasers has a lot of the concept design for the area done. Supposedly the next area will either feature or be based around lolification, so we'll see how that goes lol. Considering how randomly segments shift and how he designs at whim i.e. just deciding there would be a mini fairy fighting segment for no reason, either it'll be one enemy with lolification or that's the entire segment.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
He's finishing up the last fight in the arena (tiger-girl) and according to his teasers has a lot of the concept design for the area done. Supposedly the next area will either feature or be based around lolification, so we'll see how that goes lol. Considering how randomly segments shift and how he designs at whim i.e. just deciding there would be a mini fairy fighting segment for no reason, either it'll be one enemy with lolification or that's the entire segment.
that'll be interesting to see, to say the least.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Since we're adding robots to the list do you think games like "The World A Robot Girl Dream Of" and "Arms bless" fit in this thread?
1658176276221-3.png
"The World A Robot Girl Dream Of" sure, but "arms bless" I would have to check out more.
Pretty much for reference, I'd add the Android Girl because she has visible seams and the robot because it's fully metal. The cyborg would be a toss-up depending on how heavily she is modified.

Also as an update, I played and reviewed Elf Girl Pinball and Drain Mansion, currently finishing up FoTBS and Succubus Affection. Once I'm done with the latter I'll add the four games to the list.

Another thing to mention is the thread recently made it to 10k views, so that's nice. The more monster girl fans the better!

Reactions: Solaire of Astora

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
View attachment 2254807
"The World A Robot Girl Dream Of" sure, but "arms bless" I would have to check out more.
Pretty much for reference, I'd add the Android Girl because she has visible seams and the robot because it's fully metal. The cyborg would be a toss-up depending on how heavily she is modified.

Also as an update, I played and reviewed Elf Girl Pinball and Drain Mansion, currently finishing up FoTBS and Succubus Affection. Once I'm done with the latter I'll add the four games to the list.

Another thing to mention is the thread recently made it to 10k views, so that's nice. The more monster girl fans the better!
That toaster is making me act up Chalksis (O_O")

KleptoLizard

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
You ever try 巨乳獣? [Kyonyuujuu]

I don't think an English version exists but I could help translate if we can crack the files.

gj20_t0.gif

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Alright guys, sorry for not updating the thread in a while... Haven't been in the mood to play games but i'm trying!
Also I bragged about not doing anything for worky and now worky is sending me to do shit for two weeks out of home and with no internet. feels bads, so I will be gone once the work week starts until the 3rd.

I'm adding Desire Dungeon and Horny Tales to the list.
DD in the pure category and horny tales to the other category. I'll try to finish and add My Pig Princess before I leave.

That's all from me, have fun and enjoy yourselves!

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
My New Family would fit in the more liberal section. Wolf Complex and Fantasy School are also good ones. None are finished though.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
  • Love
Reactions: Asia Argento
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes