Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Do games where you play as a monster girl belong on this list? I can think of a few.

Edit: I just noticed Depravity of a Lewd Vampire is on the list. I'll recommend Runes of Pandemonium, then, lots of monster girls and the MC of each chapter can unlock monster girl transformations.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Do games where you play as a monster girl belong on this list? I can think of a few.

Edit: I just noticed Depravity of a Lewd Vampire is on the list. I'll recommend Runes of Pandemonium, then, lots of monster girls and the MC of each chapter can unlock monster girl transformations.
Yup, pretty much anything that involves monster girls is allowed on the list.

willytime

Dec 19, 2021
Also, has anyone here played the SEQUEL series?
I'll probably dive in next time I get the chance.
Yeah, one of my friend recommended it to me. With this link, you there's all the sequel series and with guides
If you can find the discord, which is all in japanese, you can boss killing guides. the gitgud link is just a storyline guide. Just note that your charaters don't need to be max level to win the story line, it only matters for post game.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Also, has anyone here played the SEQUEL series?
I'll probably dive in next time I get the chance.
I have. It's a decent series. Romances leave a lot to be desired though and having your character be the only person who can't fight isn't my type of game :/ I've been trying to convince myself to play Sequel kludge and get it over with for 10 months! :D

I should also mention, the good thing about the series is every game starts with amnesia. If you don't like one you can simply skip a game.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I will update the thread soon, adding a couple more games!
I'm probably also going to add another category for 3D games (koikatsu, daz3d, honeyselect...) to separate those from the 2D ones. What do you guys think? There are a couple of good ones like "A house in the rift" and "Mythic Manor," but I was mostly intending to have this thread be focused on 2D since monster girls look way better in those.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Here are three games that are in early development that seem very promising! I'll add them to the list when they get more content
PMC Promiscuity great art, voice acting and the girls are all super cute
Monster girl assault! is a h-game spin on "plants vs zombies", it's one of the few h-games that has genuinely above-standard gameplay.
Haunted by Nathalie is about a big booba ghost haunting the MC, its animated and Nathalie is a cuties despite being very spooky.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I prefer the one who could easily but doesn't because she loves you.
Yes i love strong woman they could protect me also monstergirls are pretty horny it helps if you are a shy guy and do not know how to start talking to woman if they just jump at you and want your sperm that helps to start a date, i think monstergirls are crazy maybe weird maybe i just love weird things, no idea, they realy love sex they are fun and magical we all love some magic in our lifes to just escape from all the pain and stress just go to a world there all woman love you, great dream, i think monstergirls fit very well, i like dominant woman the thing i do not like so much is insults in these games. Also, why would male mc run away from these cute ladys, lots of monstergirl games are like the boy is trying to run away from them, i would love a game with the male just giving sperm to all the monstergirls, they could give him items and clues that help to solve riddles in exchange i think they could all be friends and realy in need for some sperm so he could give them what they need in exchange for something, they could use the magical power to make him stronger level up with sex, the monstergirls could also go on dates with him, he would bring them candy or flowers it could be a magical world to explore with riddles he has to solve i love riddles in games, i do not realy like combat, who would fight something so sexy like monstergirls, so i think instead of just killing the boy they should keep him healthy and happy so he can give sperm for years not just for one day. I liked monstergirl island it was kinda like that, i just to be afraid of spiders, thanks to monstergirl island i now get hard if i see spiders and no longer start to be afraid, monstergirls are diverse, so many different great girls, we love isekai monstergirls, like for real.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Well did you play the Mamo mosume games, they are pretty big in japan and some are translated on f95zone Mamono Musume - Slime & Scylla there is also one with a harpy girl that one was my favorite and one with a lamia focus, but the lamia story is very well dark, one of the endings is literaly torture. Whatever.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Also Nikuyaki Inn made the small game
A Nerd Who Has Sex With Girls in "Another World" Has Become a HERO a very creative title if you ask me

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I also just finished aurelia from mithral a fantasy point and click game with some monstergirls later in the game very weird ones actualy, they have plant girls and slime this game is great if you like riddles, minigames lots of them and it is actualy a very cute fantasy art a nice world lots of sex scenes

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Well did you play the other dieselmine games, did you know they have an anime version with 3 episodes for the game cornelica town of succubi i realy liked that game succubus farm and the other dieselmine games, they are all kinda trippy scary sexy all the stuff i like also cornelica is kinda cute the way it is written, i like that for ones the male mc is just friends with the waifus and not fighting against them i prefer riddles over combat.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
something totaly different is succubus academia this is just a sex fight game with succubus, what makes it great is it has plant girls mermaids etc, lots of monstergirls and it is kinda psychedelic journey kind of game, the riddles are great brainjogging makes you earn the sex scenes

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes