Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
c8eeb0d046850d4ee78778190cf2c7bd.png
Hey guys, I've added a new category, elves! The next few thread updates will all focus on the elf category because there is a TON of games focused on them!

I switched three games into that category and i've added Elven Curse, Sex Beast Night and Elven Knight, The Elven Swordswoman and the Den of Lewd Beasts, Elven Blade, and my personal favorite from this bundle Straight Through Maze - Save Captured Elves with H

There are a lot of way better games that will fall in this category that I haven't played yet, but I'll be updating this thread with them as I go!

also Pink Chaos , I've spotted two yuri based games that look good for you to try.
Aisling and the Tavern of Elves
The Misadventures of The Elven Paladin
I hope you enjoy them and can recommend them as well! c:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Thing is, Elves ain't really monster girls. I dunno why people suddenly started thinking that they are. :whistle::coffee:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Thing is, Elves ain't really monster girls. I dunno why people suddenly started thinking that they are. :whistle::coffee:
Also, another thing to note, elves appear in the monster girl encyclopedia, so they're monsters!
so do witches so that means they're also monster girls!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Also, another thing to note, elves appear in the monster girl encyclopedia, so they're monsters!
so do witches so that means they're also monster girls!
That never really made any sense to me, personally.
Elves are basically humans with long ears, exactly what is monstrous about them?
Absolutely silly. :whistle::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
View attachment 2441872
Hey guys, I've added a new category, elves! The next few thread updates will all focus on the elf category because there is a TON of games focused on them!

I switched three games into that category and i've added Elven Curse, Sex Beast Night and Elven Knight, The Elven Swordswoman and the Den of Lewd Beasts, Elven Blade, and my personal favorite from this bundle Straight Through Maze - Save Captured Elves with H

There are a lot of way better games that will fall in this category that I haven't played yet, but I'll be updating this thread with them as I go!

also Pink Chaos , I've spotted two yuri based games that look good for you to try.
Aisling and the Tavern of Elves
The Misadventures of The Elven Paladin
I hope you enjoy them and can recommend them as well! c:
Aaah so the thread ain’t still completed!
There are Still many games with elves and monster girls lurking in the thread.
Can I help?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Ehy Chalksis Stella
How about this game?
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-dungeon-of-lulu-farea-kill-screw-marry-galaxy-wars.2612/
It’s basically a puzzle like game with one objective: bang the monster gurrrls.
MC kinda rapey at the beginning looks like a bootleg Rance, but it’s pretty fun

And you get a slime girlfriend? sex friend? Trip advisor?
Whatever she is pretty cool and turns your body into steel like nanomachines
Aaah so the thread ain’t still completed!
There are Still many games with elves and monster girls lurking in the thread.
Can I help?
I have a ton of games on my backlog, including the one you linkes, but you can recommend stuff for me to try later and it will make it on the list if I like it!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I have a ton of games on my backlog, including the one you linkes, but you can recommend stuff for me to try later and it will make it on the list if I like it!
Mmmmh mmmmh
What are the exact criteria for a game to end up on your list?
Aside from having monster girls that is.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Mmmmh mmmmh
What are the exact criteria for a game to end up on your list?
Aside from having monster girls that is.
Me personally enjoying them, (which means i have to play them first to see that) but even if I don't enjoy them, due to subjective things like personal feelings, fetishes, whatever, but it's still objectively good they can be put in the other "other members recommendations" category.

This way games I WONT try can still make it on the list.

kptr

Feb 19, 2020
Games by Doubles Core are worth checking out: Nursery Slime, Yes My Lord and From Frontier
Actually enjoyable games on their own and good lewd content. Yes My Lord probably qualifies for the non-human girls section since it's just one undead girl, but the other two are legit monster girl games with decent variety.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chalker

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Me personally enjoying them, (which means i have to play them first to see that) but even if I don't enjoy them, due to subjective things like personal feelings, fetishes, whatever, but it's still objectively good they can be put in the other "other members recommendations" category.

This way games I WONT try can still make it on the list.
Can I see the backlog list to see if there are any games that I have played?
So I avoid making repeated recommendations

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Can I see the backlog list to see if there are any games that I have played?
So I avoid making repeated recommendations
I mean you can still recommend the stuff to the other users who browse this thread!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Aurelia:
Pretty straightforward sandbox in a fantasy setting, with a lighthearted mood some plot shenanigans happening but it’s mostly afun sandbox where you do whatever you want, minigames, dungeons and lots of banging, and many of the female cast are mythical creatures or straight out monster girls.
Also the pixel art is breathtaking, especially the later ones.
https://f95zone.to/threads/aurelia-v0-27-1-mirthal.11657/

Mechanica: a ballad of the rabbit and Mercury:
This game is… this game is fucking weird.
From the plot, lore, from the locations to the dialogues this rpg is so fascinating…
It feels like a childhood fable just had a son with a sci fi novel and their son was also nurtured by a weird hentai doujin…
It’s just fucking weird!
And yet maybe is the moody atmosphere, or the plot or the charming characters that turn the game into a psychedelic but worth experience.
Albeit the gameplay can be a bit repetitive, and the translation isn’t the best one (even if I think that they fixed it by now), it’s pretty entertaining.
If that didn’t sell you, the Main girl is a cute naive android maid
https://f95zone.to/threads/mechanica-a-ballad-of-the-rabbit-and-mercury-final-loser-s.94550/

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes