EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpeg

Overview:
"What? don't you act like my boyfriend just because I slept with you!"
Frustrated by a woman who thought she was a lover, the hero sank into disappointment.By an accident,he set out on a journey to the "Lemuria Continent" with the second princess of the demon country who was running away from home.

Awaiting in the pioneer land is encounters with dangerous monsters, unexplored land, and fascinating beauties.
In a harsh but lively pioneer life, if you find an important person who wants to live in the future together--
This is a story to get a happy future from the unexplored land.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-14
Release Date: 2020-07-25
Developer: Doubles Core -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Yes My Lord - Nursery Slime
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Thank you for sharing Daedroth
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ss (1).jpg ss (2).jpg ss (3).jpg ss (4).jpg ss (5).jpg ss (6).jpg ss (7).png ss (8).jpg ss (9).png ss (10).jpg ss (11).jpg ss (12).jpg ss (13).png ss (14).png ss (15).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Morester

Dec 26, 2021
Oh its from the "Yes my lord" people I think we may have another winner here then
Yes my lord did a better job with romance and story, but it's probably because of how linear and story focused the game was.
Frontier is a bigger game with classic jrpg elements. Both are great and doubles*core are becoming one of my favourite rpgm developers.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes