ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Anyone mind telling me where to go to reach the volcano area?

Edit: Eventually found it not sure what the trigger is but I had to pretty much finish the game before I got it to trigger xD.

Also after finishing the game I have to say that while the combat is very polished the story overall seems pretty average with a lot of it being a bit all over the place and there it made very clear in the game that Rusty is the main heroine in the game.

It's even made obviously clear that the endings are pretty much all what if ends for every heroine except Rusty, there is the normal end or alone end and then Rusty that is the true end.

Which is made very apperent since unlocking her ending requires you to complete the storyline and her ending continues the storyline + includes an actual epilogue for everyone, though it's very short.

The endings pretty much all have a similar cliche ending for the most part in that there is a boss that after beating becomes unwinnable in the cutscene but then for whatever reason usually the MC pulls some deus ex machina often times from seemingly nowhere that just makes the MC + gang win for some reason.

Also pretty much all of the endings doesn't really shed light on anything and are mostly just random world ending enemy appears for whatever reason and get's beaten so the MC saves the world and then there is a short ending on what happened with the MC + heroine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sumere is the only ending that actually sheds some light on the world and it's background.

All in all the story becomes a bit weird because of how it plays out and there are seemingly conflicting parts, at least in my opinion, if you see all of it. There is also the simple fact that while there are 9 heroines it's very clear that there can be only one and the game doesn't have any kind of harem ending (unless you count Sera's ending but that is still just Sera's ending but that she's split into 5 bodies). For the most part the heroines won't even acknowledge each other or the MC's relationship with the others and while they do appear in some of each other personal stories there isn't much mention at all except for in the hotspring where they might tease or chide one another for their relationships with the MC. So it makes the story feel a bit weird since it somehow feels like the MC is on an adventure and building a relationship with each of them exclusivly one at a time but at the same time if you get my meaning. It would have been nice if there was some actual scenes or interactions between the MC + gang depending on relationship lvls or at least some kind of reaction during the endings.

Last edited:

tsukasa25

Mar 20, 2020
im in the mountain and after the npc throw the ring were can i get it again? will it required to trigger a rare monster or something?

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
I return to just say that music in this game has so many happy vibes
I played it some time ago and now just listening the tunes from time to time
It makes my day a little better I guess

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
im in the mountain and after the npc throw the ring were can i get it again? will it required to trigger a rare monster or something?
might be late... but after discovered the ruin (or maybe even earlier in quest line? dunno).
go to harbor, talk with some guy near the gate. he'll talk about fishing and give you a rod.
then go to the mountain and go up hill to the spring. there will be a circle icon in the pond now that you can fish a ring up

oh just read it again ... the ring is pretty close to the base just up 1 map then keep going up and keep to the left (but stay in the map) you'll see a cliff with patch of grass? and wine at the center... the ring is there

btw. where is everyday grass? nvm it's in the first map... how the hex did i skip them

Last edited:

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
what is with the no hiding the text box, how am i supposed to enjoy full images with words in the way....

40second

Aug 19, 2022
About dragon's fruit
Both are on Neju Snowfields, to get the Dragon's Fruit you need to defeat Hallucinator and pick the shiny item behind him.
For the Other Worldly Egg, fully develop Neju Snowfield Frontier Base and do the sidequests there so you can buy it, or you can just collect it normally on the field as it is one of the random itens you get when collecting one of those shiny spots.
I cleared all the ending but can't find more dragon's fruit. Is there any shop that sell it?

Also, kind of regret it that I not save suzume ending for last. because it is the most revelation. So I will warn this to new player.

And for camera
How to get Camera for Mana?
See that puzzle door in the ruin? the one with "R R R Y B". Camera is inside that room. Sadly I don't know how to open I just brute force the lever randomly.

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
See that puzzle door in the ruin? the one with "R R R Y B". Camera is inside that room. Sadly I don't know how to open I just brute force the lever randomly.
Flip the colored levers in that order. Unless color blind it should be pretty simple.

talosparoxi

Jul 2, 2020
I hate to be that guy but does anyone know how to find the illusory cat rare enemy? I can't find any hints about it in game and this one and the dragon rare enemy as well as their gear are the last things I need to 100% the game.

Edit: I found it, there's an exit to the right on the second screen of the snowfield that I don't know how I missed.

Last edited:

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
about Rusty Ending..
is it possible to
idk but i just finished the game for the 1st time and it said something about "get the true ending" ???
maybe did i miss something?

Last edited:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
about Rusty Ending..
is it possible to
idk but i just finished the game for the 1st time and it said something about "get the true ending" ???
I think Rusty ending was the true ending, the dev was so obfuscated with subverting the harem trope that he probably screwed up a line or two.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
about Rusty Ending..
is it possible to
To answer your spoiler: no, you can't. There is no option for it and story wise, she is too far gone to be actually saved.
About the true ending, Rusty is pretty much the true ending. The other endings are nice but not as long and more character focused.
The only endings that you can get are, an ending for each character and a normal ending that you get by talking with Gail.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes