Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
I was looking for help on this, and caught this post. I went back to the cave, and fought some green spider (lvl 13 rare enemy), but chaos ruler still doesn't show up on the craft list. Did I get the wrong spider? It was in Grimina cave, right? And yes, I already made chaos emperor.

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
no, it should be a red spider, in the cave at the end of "Aita Plains".

View attachment 3742106
Thanks, I figured it out. It was in a cave near the end of the plains that I'd long forgotten about. I was gonna come back to delete my post, but since you responded, that would be inappropriate. I'll just leave this up, in case anyone else gets confused about it.

Kashiwaggy

Sep 29, 2020
My AV warned me of a program that was using my computer to mine crypto once I unzipped the download.

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Anyone know how to get a dragonfruit? I'm close to the end of the game, haven't triggered the temple flag yet (that notifies you of the "normal" ending), and have fought most of the unique monsters in the game. I need dragonfruit to make a weapon that'll lead me to another rare.monster fight, but I'm completely clueless on how to get one.

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
In the Snow fields, defeat the Illusion Cats' boss.
---------------

seems at the moment I am slightly behind where you are at in the game. (and have not yet chosen a girl)

Reactions: Janus6966

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
In the Snow fields, defeat the Illusion Cats' boss.
---------------

seems at the moment I am slightly behind where you are at in the game. (and have not yet chosen a girl)
Thanks a lot! I totally forgot about that. When I first saw it, it was way over my levels. So I thought I'd come back later, but forgot.

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
I read posts in this topic saying there's no harem ending ... :(
(but the slime girl ending is sort-of-harem ending.)

Somewhat off thing is that those girls who battled have highest affection, but instead for NG+ I should choose ending for those 3 girls who'd be NG+ fighting party, because they will get personal "special accessory".
No use in "personal accessory" for girls who won't fight.

I fought with Cyan, Persia, Suzume - strongest squad I suppose/d. Now maybe next I'll try Mana/Gera/Umbrella - weak-ish squad, but now I should know better how to play (still hard mode?)
--------------------

So I thought I'd come back later, but forgot.
so easy to lose track here. I was on 2nd play, because 1st one I messed up too much. Still, both plays, at different times, I found myself at "what to do now? bosses still too hard, that new area still too hard, rare enemies I maybe had them already? ... ... lost."

It took me a while to come up with this, but since then I mis-used Amahan (the hunter/shop) as bestiary, to see which rare monsters I might still be missing. ;)

Reactions: Janus6966

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Thanks for filling me in. I doubt the dev is gonna come back to make any changes, but you have some good ideas. Umbrella and Persia combo great for dealing with large mobs. Especially if you're always over leveled, like I am. It's my OCD, I fight every single mob I come across.

Cyan is a must have for boss/rare fights, though.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes