Maupaks

May 26, 2020
Hey guys, I am on the nursery slime quest (feeding the slime), the slime wants some "Gekidoku Mush", but all I have found so for is Dokudoku mush, any1 here knows where to find it? Please help! x)
Edit: I found it! Just needed to max develop the forest base to find it outside lol

Last edited:

davzo

Jul 20, 2020
ive got a litte question did someone know how i get the rare monster vor the 2. slime quest super ampulete i think was the name need help pls

JosephF

May 28, 2019
ive got a litte question did someone know how i get the rare monster vor the 2. slime quest super ampulete i think was the name need help pls
Is it Super Ampoule? If it is all you need to do is fully develop Derald Hills Frontier Base. After that you can buy it on the shop there or on the general store on the town.

davzo

Jul 20, 2020
Is it Super Ampoule? If it is all you need to do is fully develop Derald Hills Frontier Base. After that you can buy it on the shop there or on the general store on the town.
ah thank you i dont have look at the shop since a lot of time

Luciferkun

Jul 5, 2021
Hello guys I want little help.
I am playing the game on joiplay, the thing is that the game runs without any problem but I am getting a little bit problem like the all the text are colored black instead of white.
Can anyone help me fix this????

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
I just encountered a tree that dodged my axe in the snow biome. What's that all about?

EDIT: Nevermind. Not entirely sure, but you have to just keep chopping at it or come back later and do it.

Last edited:

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
Struggling to find the "Whiter than Anyone" person. I know the Vampire gives a hint, but I can't recall what she said and she won't repeat it. Can somebody give me a location to where I can find this individual?

EDIT: Found her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes