FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Amm, I have a present called "Bitter Melon", but I cant gift it to Mana.
Is it a bug?

2023-01-02_02-27-32.png

Wildfire100

Jan 28, 2022
I seem to have hit a brick wall in terms of progression.

1. I have a two quests that ask me to 'fish' things up. One for a Lemuria Salmon the other for an engagement ring. I have no means of fishing anything from anywhere. If there's a fishing rod, I haven't found it yet.

2. I can't progress past the snowy mountains because there are these blue ice things in the way. There's a boss, but he's level 54 and all the enemies are now too weak to give me much hope of levelling up enough.

3. There's a quest for lava puddings, but I'm quickly learning that these are obtained in the volcano which I can't access yet.

4. I have a way to open a barrier, but since I haven't got access to the coast I can't actually do anything with this power yet.

Any one else get stuck like this?

JosephF

May 28, 2019

1. I have a two quests that ask me to 'fish' things up. One for a Lemuria Salmon the other for an engagement ring. I have no means of fishing anything from anywhere. If there's a fishing rod, I haven't found it yet.

2. I can't progress past the snowy mountains because there are these blue ice things in the way. There's a boss, but he's level 54 and all the enemies are now too weak to give me much hope of levelling up enough.

3. There's a quest for lava puddings, but I'm quickly learning that these are obtained in the volcano which I can't access yet.

4. I have a way to open a barrier, but since I haven't got access to the coast I can't actually do anything with this power yet.

Have you talked with the captain in the harbor area yet? I believe he gives you the fishing rod, if not him try talking with everyone on the harbor area. The Lemuria Salmon is fished there on the harbor as well.
About the rest of the questions, you need to talk with the captain again and repair his ship so you can go to the coast, there you'll find the barrier that will allow you to progress with the game. The volcano will unlock soon after.

Wildfire100

Jan 28, 2022
I'm literally kicking myself. This whole time I assumed the zone to the left of the town would just take me to the world map. It oddly never occurred to me that there was another section of the map - in short the habour. That's probably where all the missing links are. I'll muddle through the rest. Thanks :D

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019

1- To get the fishing rod... go to the Port area and talk to the merchant just above where you enter the screen... then go to the pier and cast into the circle area on the North side of the pier

2 & 3 - I can't access those areas yet either

4- to get to the island you have to collect and give the required materials to the Captain in the Port area so that he can repair his ship... before he can take you over to the island

see the images in the Spoiler below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MashiroEX

Mar 30, 2020
I've hit a brickwall and in need of help

1. What is the condition for Dudtail?
2. Where can I find the lump of steel?
3. Where is the vestige memory in the hill?

Last edited:

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I've hit a brickwall and in need of help

1. What is the condition for Dudtail?
2. Where can I find the lump of steel?
3. Where is the vestige memory in the hill?
Lump of Steel can be found randomly on those sparkly points. Also after fully upgrade the Derald Hills Frontier Base, you can buy it on both the shop there and at the shops in town.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Ok, I just finished the game, 100%. I will include my save file. There is already one on page 1, but idk what state it is in so I will explain main:
1. MC, Rusty, Persia and Cyan are level 92;
2. Everything is unlocked in retrospection mode, just talk to Gail in the Inn;
3. Normal ending is available, just talk to Gail in the Inn;
4. All heroines are maxed out, just talk to them if you want their ending;
5. All rare enemies are found so you can easily check list of weapons/armors you are missing;
6. Save is right before special fight with Gail in Hot Spring, however to beat him I advise to respec my characters a bit and it's certainly necessary to stock on ultra ampules and liquors. If you still can't figure out how to beat him with this build feel free to ask.

Reactions: Bigboi42

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
this one has the best TL by far of all the doubles core games. the levels of poetry to parse are orders of magnitude lower than the other two, kudos to whoever TL'd it

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
No harem ending, Rusty's ending is the true ending. It feels weird that you can fuck around with every girl before her final event (ending) and the game doesn't acknowledge that you fucked all of these girls. Reminds me of Trails of Haha aka Rean Schwarzer's harem adventures.

There's a big plot revelation in Suzume's ending so I recommend you play it, most of the individual endings serve as a character development for each girl since they are pretty much irrelevant in the main quest.
View attachment 2101948
ye it's quite weird, but I do think the dev's intentions are quite clear that this game in all means will not be a harem game and thank god for that. Yes, My lord and harem games in general is already quite weird with it almost turning to a game with lesbian side content everytime. But I do hope he will flesh out every character's endings and makes it like visual novels where u can commit to a girl at a time and not going around having sex with everyone at the same time

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Ok, I just finished the game, 100%. I will include my save file. There is already one on page 1, but idk what state it is in so I will explain main:
1. MC, Rusty, Persia and Cyan are level 92;
2. Everything is unlocked in retrospection mode, just talk to Gail in the Inn;
3. Normal ending is available, just talk to Gail in the Inn;
4. All heroines are maxed out, just talk to them if you want their ending;
5. All rare enemies are found so you can easily check list of weapons/armors you are missing;
6. Save is right before special fight with Gail in Hot Spring, however to beat him I advise to respec my characters a bit and it's certainly necessary to stock on ultra ampules and liquors. If you still can't figure out how to beat him with this build feel free to ask.
do u know what the memory of the harpy looks like? I'm strolling around the plains and having no luck finding it

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
do u know what the memory of the harpy looks like? I'm strolling around the plains and having no luck finding it
If you mean vistages it is just big exclamation mark on the map, pretty hard to miss. I don't remember on which screen of plains it was, but I remember it was at the north on the screen.

gforsMan1

Mar 30, 2022
View attachment 2114171
Getting this error when I try to fight an enemy in the ruins. I can't imagine somebody finishing the game without encountering this, so it's probably only on my end. Redownloading the game doesn't fix it. It's either hardware dependent or the game wants me to downgrade to an older version of NodeJS (I get a NodeJS error whenever the game launches telling me this.) This is the first bug I've encountered and I'm pretty far in the game, and I don't have any clue what old version of NodeJS it wants me to use.
This happened to me also. I happened to have a diferent version of the game and that fixed the problem. I think it is a problem in the translation to english. A variable or filename not matching up causing problems.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes