JosephF

May 28, 2019
I'm stuck...
After finishing quest "Haunted Mine", I don't know where to go.
- Certain guy said that the Volcano location will through main story but after Stalke - the blonde dude was introduced, there is no indication that new area has been unlocked.
- I can't explore the Huriel Ruin because a winged dude blocks the entrance and says that "The area is currently off limit, blah blah."
- After fully developing Caimelia Coast, I go till the end of the North and there is a barrier, which prevents me from enter it. Rusty says something about a key that is needed to lift it but I have no clue where to find it.
Please help.
If I recall correctly, you need to just fight a few battles till the MC says that Gale has some info for you, then you can go to the ruins and follow Stalke to procced with the story, if it doesn't work try doing the Rusty's affection event or develop some bases.
About the volcano and the barrier, you'll go there later in the story.

Reactions: Vangread

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
"What? don't you act like my boyfriend just because I slept with you"
The HELL Girl.....

JosephF

May 28, 2019
How many heroines are there in total?

Just to make sure I got em all
10 heroines.
where can i find a monster that can give me craft demon armour yaegaki?
It's from High Guardian, you can find him in Huriel Ruins. I believe it's the robot you find that needs a core to work, you get the core from defeating the boss at the end of the ruins, the Guardian, then use the core on the robot to fight him.

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
so how to change SP i try to catch this bird need high Agi but i up it lv 9 already and still not working

JosephF

May 28, 2019
so how to change SP i try to catch this bird need high Agi but i up it lv 9 already and still not working
Use the level reseter to reset the level of the MC, then use most points on Agi. You need to have 30 Agi to be able to fight the bird boss.

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
Use the level reseter to reset the level of the MC, then use most points on Agi. You need to have 30 Agi to be able to fight the bird boss.
what about the bat need hight MAT? and how can i finish the finding the dog quest i find the dog but it behind the log i can't get to it

JosephF

May 28, 2019
what about the bat need hight MAT? and how can i finish the finding the dog quest i find the dog but it behind the log i can't get to it
You can use the Skill Resetter as many times as you want, so use it to give you 30 AGI then use the remaining points the way you like, after the fight use another one and level up the MC how you did it before the bird rare monster battle. About the bat, just do the same thing but this time use your points till you hit 30 MAG, later you'll need to hit 30 LCK to find a slug rare monster as well. Just remember that you need the MC to hit the requirements, it won't work if any of your party member has 30 AGI, the MC needs to have 30 for you to be able to fight the rare monster.
To find the dog, first you need to enter the cavern and go up all the way then left all the way, there you'll see a rock you can gather materials from, from there go down till you hit the wall, there you'll see a depression on the wall, press "Z" or "enter" to interact and you'll go to the other side of the wall, just exit left and you'll find the dog.

Klyen2000

Nov 18, 2021
One of the few best games I found so far on this website and trust me I already tried a lot. However it falls to my top 10 for sure. A game you really dont want to miss out if you like monstergirls and are not afraid for a bit good old rpg-fighting.

Reactions: JosephF

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
good game but needed more cause most of the endings make me feel bad for him kinda wish there was another ending for all the girls but oh well and leveling up is weird cause i know it doesnt go by exp

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Still working on last bits, but pretty good.

Agree with others how no harem just doesn't fit this (I won't even do the endings and why am typing this now);
hell most part only 1 is hardcore me only entire time rest are very more casual and some opposite to where harem would seem fine to them.
The only small amount most give is the optional "dream true" talk and I mean that just the most ideal unreachable thing hence dream soo ya not only optional but a dream 1.. which technically most of theirs would still work out in a harem any ways.

Even kind of confused tbh if maker just had to up the sex bits or maybe without preaching thankfully is saying everyone has a fetish and likes sex, but some the sex comes easy and quick to them and they know you with others...(with only again the same 1as earlier being a bit against it especially with non-companions and maybe is most time not noticing you with party memebers). There also the fact many really need you and were clearly massive important and both in equal love with each other etc...
-kind of as if this was 3 types in 1 - sex/eroge 2- story(with ecchi) 3-loving tale of a couple (told many times as if on a route of a VN)
Wish it did have some more just optional sex for sex as it is implied it happening but again think it went against creators other 2 points
Wish it had more to story as it feels it became about the 3rd thing more then story and couple characters rarely if ever get anything in the story
Wish the clear Routes were designed less about the sex or held off on the sex maybe even until chosen route (especially the main sex which should either be just before choosing the one and all accept it or like VNs in the route only) as it big part of harem feel

But ya overall pretty good for a RPGM and would say it felt at least a bit above the average of them for sure.

Last edited:

sonicfan

Nov 7, 2019
Can you find the other-worldly egg in the wilds? If so, where? Or can you only buy them from the market?

Edit: You can find the eggs in the snowfield biome, thought they're pretty rare, but that's where you can find them if you'd rather not dish out 2,000 of the currency to buy from merchants.

Last edited:

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
I mean..
After a jokish dialog without H scene where doggo girl call you her BEASTY she got a "Scissors" skill.
The humor here is just so good : D
Golden quotes we have here:
2022-12-30_05-03-26.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes