mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
I just finished it today. It's a great game in term of character developments/romances. The story lines, almost like reading a light novel. Too bad no sex scene with Enrietta.The leveling mechanic is a bit wacky but rpg maker save edit can help you. lol
If you stuck somewhere, just progress with main storyline.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Question for those who finished the game: Where can I find the Treasure Valletta item please?!

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Hey Guys. In the mountains there is a monster that seems to appear from their if "5 sand Puddings Pile up".
I don't know what that means. can anyone help me? I kinda wanna summon this monster but idk how to make that happen.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Hey Guys. In the mountains there is a monster that seems to appear from their if "5 sand Puddings Pile up".
I don't know what that means. can anyone help me? I kinda wanna summon this monster but idk how to make that happen.
The wording is a bit confusing with the whole piling up, but to summon the rare monster you just need to have 5 Sand Pudding in your inventory either by farming or buying it from Amahan-san.

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
It's a bit disappointing that there isn't a harem ending, confirmed my lack of harem CG in the game files. Each individual heroine's ending is still wholesome and deserve a praise.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Finished the game, what a great game! Got 100% on it as well, the only thing left to do is defeat Gale but that will need a little grinding as he is pretty tough.
If anyone has any questions I can answer.
A little advice about the rare monsters, the npcs give you hints on where to find them but most of them are either found randomly on the area, some are from fishing, some need you to defeat/posses a certain number of enemies(normally 5) and the most annoying one is the ones that need to have your status high enough to get them, for that you need to have at least 30 of said status(like 30 agility to catch the bird) and the rest are from the story. There is 45 rare monsters total and nothing is missable.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Finished the game, what a great game! Got 100% on it as well, the only thing left to do is defeat Gale but that will need a little grinding as he is pretty tough.
If anyone has any questions I can answer.
A little advice about the rare monsters, the npcs give you hints on where to find them but most of them are either found randomly on the area, some are from fishing, some need you to defeat/posses a certain number of enemies(normally 5) and the most annoying one is the ones that need to have your status high enough to get them, for that you need to have at least 30 of said status(like 30 agility to catch the bird) and the rest are from the story. There is 45 rare monsters total and nothing is missable.
Can you please tell me about that item then? The post above your post 3 posts ago.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Can you please tell me about that item then? The post above your post 3 posts ago.
You need to fight Jewel Whales like the comment above said, in case you don't know where it is, it's on Caimelia Coast, you fight this enemy randomly by fishing. I got him on the same spot you get the Dagger Jaw, you also get a regular version of Dagger Jaw the Killer Shark there too.

Reactions: Heimeropen

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Could you tell me how to get super ampoule for nursery slime quest?
You can buy those on the General Store on the town or the bunny on Midoli's Workshop. In case you can't buy them yet you need to do more sidequests and upgrade the Derald Hills Frontier Base, as the shop there fully upgraded sells High Drink, High Oil and Super Ampoule.

NatashEltem

Sep 3, 2021
You can buy those on the General Store on the town or the bunny on Midoli's Workshop. In case you can't buy them yet you need to do more sidequests and upgrade the Derald Hills Frontier Base, as the shop there fully upgraded sells High Drink, High Oil and Super Ampoule.
Thanks

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
is there an Elixir vendor? or where can i find more elixir? I cant craft the damn thing :FacePalm:

JosephF

May 28, 2019
is there an Elixir vendor? or where can i find more elixir? I cant craft the damn thing :FacePalm:
Fully develop the Neju Snowfield Frontier Base and do all the sidequests there, then you can buy elixirs.
Btw you can only do this near the end of the game since you need to go to the volcano first.

Reactions: Deboksi

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
awesome game, not gonna lie. Anyone have any news regarding a possible sequel from the developer? The ending with Rusty hints at a small possibility for it

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get the Dragon's Fruit and Other Worldly egg for the Dragon's Slayer?
Both are on Neju Snowfields, to get the Dragon's Fruit you need to defeat Hallucinator and pick the shiny item behind him.
For the Other Worldly Egg, fully develop Neju Snowfield Frontier Base and do the sidequests there so you can buy it, or you can just collect it normally on the field as it is one of the random itens you get when collecting one of those shiny spots.

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
I'm stuck...
After finishing quest "Haunted Mine", I don't know where to go.
- Certain guy said that the Volcano location will through main story but after Stalke - the blonde dude was introduced, there is no indication that new area has been unlocked.
- I can't explore the Huriel Ruin because a winged dude blocks the entrance and says that "The area is currently off limit, blah blah."
- After fully developing Caimelia Coast, I go till the end of the North and there is a barrier, which prevents me from enter it. Rusty says something about a key that is needed to lift it but I have no clue where to find it.
Please help.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes