MLP4EVER

Jun 1, 2017
How on earth do you get the hot spring H scene with Rusty in this game? It's not one of the little scenes of the girls interacting when you go into the male side of the hot spring, and you can't enter the female side. I am so confused.

Last edited:

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
Is there a super secret boss that gives an award when beaten on deadly? Can't seem to find one.

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
Yo wheres the hotsprings after my first ending i skimmed through the ending text and don't know where its at.

Last edited:

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
Holy hell, Gail is pretty fucking broken in deadly difficulty. I think I accidentally glitched him and somehow dealt 68000 damage from reflecting his attack that drains mp.

lewdAccount92645

Jul 20, 2020
error.png
Getting this error when I try to fight an enemy in the ruins. I can't imagine somebody finishing the game without encountering this, so it's probably only on my end. Redownloading the game doesn't fix it. It's either hardware dependent or the game wants me to downgrade to an older version of NodeJS (I get a NodeJS error whenever the game launches telling me this.) This is the first bug I've encountered and I'm pretty far in the game, and I don't have any clue what old version of NodeJS it wants me to use.

Reactions: Kintul331

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Is there a guide somewhere on the internet to get all the presents/rare enemies?
Also, is there a reward for completing the game in hard mode?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes