Shirufu

Dec 28, 2020
I'm stuck. I unlocked the first forest, the other one on the left and the cave after. Also the hills on top of the town, but there I need a pickaxe to break a rock if I want to coninue through the cave, but I don't find it anywhere. Where is it? At least is what I think I need. Thanks in advance!

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
I'm stuck. I unlocked the first forest, the other one on the left and the cave after. Also the hills on top of the town, but there I need a pickaxe to break a rock if I want to coninue through the cave, but I don't find it anywhere. Where is it? At least is what I think I need. Thanks in advance!
Theres a lot of back tracking in the game so just go to new areas eventually you will find the quest that grants it. in this case its the hills or mountains that you get it from

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Pickaxe: Obtain Moles from holes and talk to the pink NPC Leader at the mountains for the pickaxe.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Killed every rare encounter, manticore death and super death included, cleared every heroines endings plus the normal one. Is the game over with that?

Oct 2, 2018
Killed every rare encounter, manticore death and super death included, cleared every heroines endings plus the normal one. Is the game over with that?
Have you replayed the game in every difficulty mode yet? If not it's certainly not over!

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Have you replayed the game in every difficulty mode yet? If not it's certainly not over!
In these games there's usually another ending unlocked after clearing everything and the door at the port looked suspicious as hell so I though that was going to be the new dungeon.There's also NG+ equipment but if its just that I'm not going to start a new game.

Last edited:

Shirufu

Dec 28, 2020
Found the mountain. Now I just need to know how to raise mimic affection. It needs 50 afection + a weapon being made (Chaos ruler iirc) , but it doesn't appear when I ask her to forge a weapon. How do I unlock that craft?

Morester

Dec 26, 2021
Found the mountain. Now I just need to know how to raise mimic affection. It needs 50 afection + a weapon being made (Chaos ruler iirc) , but it doesn't appear when I ask her to forge a weapon. How do I unlock that craft?
||
V

You have to kill the female spider-boss in the cave (you need to craft a sword with the male spider material first for her to appear).

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
the craft recipes are only unlocked when you obtain the relevant monster parts. in this case, you need to craft the Chaos Emperor. that'll spawn a red spider in the same place you fought the yellow one; beating it lets you craft the Chaos Ruler.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I just checked the items and there's something called sewer key, and despite playing in deadly I haven't gotten the items proof of strongest or the True version, so it's either this has a new ending or it isn't complete and we wait for an update.
EDIT. I guess you get the proof of the strongest by beating the barman though I'm not sure.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
I am not sure to follow, is it a fan translation or an official one? The publisher seels to have release the game on steam 2 years ago, but the game just got released here recently, and I heard it was translated by a fan named "boredtranslator" or something like that

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes