Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Oh its from the "Yes my lord" people I think we may have another winner here then
If yoy liked Yes my Lord, you might want to try Nursery Slime, from the same creator. Just remember that both From Frontier and Nursery Slime are more rpg like, while Yes my Lord is more linear and story focused.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is playing first game in deadly a bad idea? I'm lvl 10 and I can't even lower the yellow spider to half hp.

Morester

Dec 26, 2021
Is playing first game in deadly a bad idea? I'm lvl 10 and I can't even lower the yellow spider to half hp.
Yeah, leveling system is retarded so you better off playing on hard/normal, but even then you'll still need to grind to lvl up, it just won't be as tedious as on deadly.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, leveling system is retarded so you better off playing on hard/normal, but even then you'll still need to grind to lvl up, it just won't be as tedious as on deadly.
Already done, if you play at deadly I suggest at least cheating the lvl reset item since you need to use it often. Anybody found quest 6? I returned after the forest and the hills unlocked to complete the new quest but nobody gave me nº6.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
I do not normally complain about (demi)human anatomy in hentai, but I saw this already quite a few times in other games yet here it is downright stupid - attached screenshot for reference.

If you are gonna attach some kind of tail to humans, at the very least do it somewhat properly i.e. assign them to anatomically proper location since otherwise it is gonna look weird at the best of times. In the attached screenshot you can see that the tail is growing from the freaking lower back area.

Tail bones in humans are vestigal remains of tails that were slowly reduced in lenght over our evolution and as such if you are gonna do some kind of demihuman species in your work do try to assign tails in the area of the tail bone i.e. just above the ass where the asscheeks are starting to split apart - so it can look somewhat natural.

Yes, I know it is banal complaint but since I studied ecology for like 7 years at the university - to me this stuff just looks plainly weird.

Last edited:

Morester

Dec 26, 2021
I do not normally complain about (demi)human anatomy in hentai, but I saw this already quite a few times in other games yet here it is downright stupid - attached screenshot for reference.

If you are gonna attach some kind of tail to humans, at the very least do it somewhat properly i.e. assign them to anatomically proper location since otherwise it is gonna look weird at the best of times. In the attached screenshot you can see that the tail is growing from the freaking lower back area.

Tail bones in humans are vestigal remains of tails that were slowly reduced in lenght over our evolution and as such if you are gonna do some kind of demihuman species in your work do try to assign tails in the area of the tail bone i.e. just above the ass where the asscheeks are starting to split apart - so it can look natural.
Kek, you're overreacting a bit, but just so you know there is a catch to these monster girls and their origin (suzume's ending explained it). But I guess that explanation won't satisfy your autism, art is pretty good though considering its a hentai rpg-maker game with a limited budget.

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a harem ending? I feel like it's important to know this so I don't keep trying for something that doesn't exist.

Reactions: __LOLZ1337__
Oct 2, 2018
Could have sworn I had a perfect rpgm style game cheat file that worked for these games. Seems I lost it, if anyone has a replacement would be most grateful. Also thanks for the Monster Girl game upload that has complete stamped on it! +++

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Kek, you're overreacting a bit, but just so you know there is a catch to these monster girls and their origin (suzume's ending explained it). But I guess that explanation won't satisfy your autism, art is pretty good though considering its a hentai rpg-maker game with a limited budget.
Worry not - I do know what I wrote was of no consequence in the greater context and it would be seen as a unnecessary complaint/nagging to some folk here. Before I wrote that, I was looking at some rpgm games and there were a few pictures where it was so blalant and when I saw that attached screenshot I was like ** Man, is it realy that hard to do it properly?**.

I did not play the game nor I will, but for the -there is a catch to these...- part of your post I guess you refer to stuff like: where they come from/their backstory/nature etc. which is nice and all, however I pointed to the specific deliberate action/choice of an artist that was made in the process of making that aforementioned CG.

I do agree that CGs of this game are good and are in the upper tier when compared to many other h-rpgm games here or the dlsite. At least in my opinion.

That being said - there was no need of bringing autism into this conservation my dear man. But I do see where are you coming from - you see some, from your POV, weird/stupid/insignificant etc. take and so you may feel a little less restraint/feel alright to throw some mockeries/insults and such - not that I was offended or something by it. Its just ,I do think it is better to be more civil?respectfull? I guess, when you have discussions. The othe side or outside observers are a bit more likely to take you/your side more seriously.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes