SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Nah, Suzume (harpy) is pregnant in her ending.
Question: Will the harpy give live birth, lay a single egg with lots of additional water break (which is a waste of break water), or have multiple eggs with little water break (which doesn't look like the case)?
If it's just one big egg:
first, that bussy gets stretched
second, not a good idea to hit an egg with your dick in her ass :/

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
i have problem with mimic girl 2nd event, it require chaos ruler but in the crafting list i can see only chaos emperor, even after craft it i can''t process. Any advice?

Morester

Dec 26, 2021
i have problem with mimic girl 2nd event, it require chaos ruler but in the crafting list i can see only chaos emperor, even after craft it i can''t process. Any advice?
You have to kill the female spider-boss in the cave (you need to craft a sword with the male spider material first for her to appear).

Reactions: redlong264

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Bruh shut the fuck up, talking about "I studied for 7 years in university so that I could bitch about this indie hentai game's monster girls' tails being too high." Shit there's magic in this game too, better complain how unrealistic that is too, Neil deGrasse Tyson.
I pointed what I saw as a weird pattern across many h-games, where reason for it was logically explained i.e. see comments #42 & #46 of this thread. Magic is not real? no way, Sherlock. What of it, vast majority of fantasy works still have some basic commonalities that are rooted in reality. Lets see: the elder scrolls, witcher, WoW, Tolkien, Pathfinder, D&D, Magic the Gathering including many more - and what do they share? Humans who are like us in overall anatomy/psychology, living things must eat & drink or they die, cycle of day&night etc.

Just because there are some unrealistic elements there is no reason for you to shut down your brain. There is a difference between suspension of belief and being a brain dead consumer. Not to mention - I am not some 14 years old chronic masturbator nor some old horny ape who will stop seeing everything else just because there are some tits/pussy.
Stop acting like a reddit intellectual and take off the fedora before commenting.
My, wanting to have a civil discussion is now considered being *intelectual*. Bar for that sure is low then, shame I feel not like one.

Also, call me rather a dick etc. but do not compare me to those terminally online hypocritical scumrags. Thanks.

Last edited:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
How do I cheat for level? Both saveeditonline and RPGmakersaveedit doesn't work on level, but does on stat and items
You can't, the closer thing you can do is use rpgmakersaveedit and give yourself the item in japanese next to the lvl reset one, it gives free sp.

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
so anyone know how to get the items for when you start a new game? after completing a storyline cause i sure don't

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Wait, this isn't a harem game?
yes its a harem game but its a pure love focused game too. Supposedly there no Harem ending which i personally find weird but its the developers choice . But you have multiple girls you are interacting with, you can choose to get an ending with a specific one as you hit certain criteria.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
yes its a harem game but its a pure love focused game too. Supposedly there no Harem ending which i personally find weird but its the developers choice . But you have multiple girls you are interacting with, you can choose to get an ending with a specific one as you hit certain criteria.
Ugh... I hate when developers do this. Don't give us multiple options if we can't have them all at the end. Thanks for the reply!

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
You can't, the closer thing you can do is use rpgmakersaveedit and give yourself the item in japanese next to the lvl reset one, it gives free sp.
Sorry, could you clarify this a little? I checked rpgmakersaveedit, and the only item that references resetting is one called “Skill Resetter”, is this what you were referring too?

raith

Jul 30, 2017
there's a sidequest I haven't completed yet and it involves the dog in the plains, I can see the fucker standing next to the cave entrance, but I cannot reach him to save my own life

Oct 2, 2018
The Harem ending is seeing them all on the main menu screen after you did each of their true endings! Best RPGM I played for quite some time. Thanks for the share

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
there's a sidequest I haven't completed yet and it involves the dog in the plains, I can see the fucker standing next to the cave entrance, but I cannot reach him to save my own life
There's an earlier post on this thread about that. But there's a spot in the cave that has a secret door.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry, could you clarify this a little? I checked rpgmakersaveedit, and the only item that references resetting is one called “Skill Resetter”, is this what you were referring too?
Use the program, at the item list scroll down to the skill resetter and the next item should listed in japanese, using that gives you free sp.

Reactions: Vertius
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes