Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
oh cool, there's an ending for each girl?
is there an equipment crafting system or do you just buy stuff from shops/get it as drops?

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
I actually bought this a while ago and didn't see that it wasn't in English at the time. I'm happy that I kept it and that scrolling through latest updates saw that it was now translated, been wanting to play it for a bit, but didn't want to without understanding it.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I do not normally complain about (demi)human anatomy in hentai, but I saw this already quite a few times in other games yet here it is downright stupid - attached screenshot for reference.

If you are gonna attach some kind of tail to humans, at the very least do it somewhat properly i.e. assign them to anatomically proper location since otherwise it is gonna look weird at the best of times. In the attached screenshot you can see that the tail is growing from the freaking lower back area.

Tail bones in humans are vestigal remains of tails that were slowly reduced in lenght over our evolution and as such if you are gonna do some kind of demihuman species in your work do try to assign tails in the area of the tail bone i.e. just above the ass where the asscheeks are starting to split apart - so it can look somewhat natural.

Yes, I know it is banal complaint but since I studied ecology for like 7 years at the university - to me this stuff just looks plainly weird.
Developer might have made the tails slightly higher so you could view the lovely backsides better. I know large tails tend to get in the way of the beautiful behinds of sexy Monster Girls occasionally.
One thing you learn in art is sometimes intentionally fucking with the anatomy or something similar a bit to show off stuff you want the viewer to see can actually make things better, as long as you know what you're doing and it isn't too distracting. A really common one is fucking with clothes or hair to make them drape/rest unrealistically. Most people don't know or care if those things behave like in real life, as long as they can see the breasts/genitals, lol. If you study anatomy, you'd be surprised how much shit flies under peoples radar in that regard. Artists get away with a lot of sneaky shit.

Compare:
"How obnoxious is a tail being slightly off from where it "should be"
to
"Never getting a full view of the butts"

...That's a pretty easy choice to make for an H artist that likes asses, lol. Agreed that that probably accounts for at least 80% of why monster girls with tails won't have it placed realisticly. That or they often shrink their size drastically. It's a big issue with Kitsunes in particular. Go search up "Kitsune + Ass" on gelbooru or something and almost every tail is awkwardly placed because of their size/number. There's really no way around it if you want to show off their ass in most poses.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragon337111

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
How's the English actually in-game? Because that summary is... almost nonsensical
Was wondering this myself, if translation is rough as you usually find with these games.
Guessing no animations? What about music and sound? :unsure:

Morester

Dec 26, 2021
Was wondering this myself, if translation is rough as you usually find with these games.
Guessing no animations? What about music and sound? :unsure:
Translation is pretty solid (not an MTL) with some awkward dialogues here and there (since it was translated by a non-native english speaker it still miles better than "Yes, my lord"), but you will understand everything perfectly fine.

No animated CGs unlike in "Yes, my lord!", music is good, but it mostly has PeriTune's music such as

Reactions: Papa Ernie

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Is there a harem ending? I feel like it's important to know this so I don't keep trying for something that doesn't exist.
I too, wish to know this. I know that in the previous games, the harem ending was only accessible after you finish both heroine's endings. Would it be the same for this?

Oct 2, 2018
Anyone know where to find the "keyword" for the Ruins at? Stuck at that part guessing need to find that out before getting Volcano to unlock.

Morester

Dec 26, 2021
I too, wish to know this. I know that in the previous games, the harem ending was only accessible after you finish both heroine's endings. Would it be the same for this?
No harem ending, Rusty's ending is the true ending. It feels weird that you can fuck around with every girl before her final event (ending) and the game doesn't acknowledge that you fucked all of these girls. Reminds me of Trails of Haha aka Rean Schwarzer's harem adventures.

There's a big plot revelation in Suzume's ending so I recommend you play it, most of the individual endings serve as a character development for each girl since they are pretty much irrelevant in the main quest.
1648765186922.png

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
How do I unlock Volcano or find Lava Puddings? Only quest I have is to find 3 but no hot zone unlocked and no idea how to even unlock it. Please help!

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I do not normally complain about (demi)human anatomy in hentai, but I saw this already quite a few times in other games yet here it is downright stupid - attached screenshot for reference.

If you are gonna attach some kind of tail to humans, at the very least do it somewhat properly i.e. assign them to anatomically proper location since otherwise it is gonna look weird at the best of times. In the attached screenshot you can see that the tail is growing from the freaking lower back area.

Tail bones in humans are vestigal remains of tails that were slowly reduced in lenght over our evolution and as such if you are gonna do some kind of demihuman species in your work do try to assign tails in the area of the tail bone i.e. just above the ass where the asscheeks are starting to split apart - so it can look somewhat natural.

Yes, I know it is banal complaint but since I studied ecology for like 7 years at the university - to me this stuff just looks plainly weird.
Bruh shut the fuck up, talking about "I studied for 7 years in university so that I could bitch about this indie hentai game's monster girls' tails being too high." Shit there's magic in this game too, better complain how unrealistic that is too, Neil deGrasse Tyson.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
That being said - there was no need of bringing autism into this conservation my dear man. But I do see where are you coming from - you see some, from your POV, weird/stupid/insignificant etc. take and so you may feel a little less restraint/feel alright to throw some mockeries/insults and such - not that I was offended or something by it. Its just ,I do think it is better to be more civil?respectfull? I guess, when you have discussions. The othe side or outside observers are a bit more likely to take you/your side more seriously.
Stop acting like a reddit intellectual and take off the fedora before commenting.

Reactions: MooCowMooCow

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
No harem ending, Rusty's ending is the true ending. It feels weird that you can fuck around with every girl before her final event (ending) and the game doesn't acknowledge that you fucked all of these girls. Reminds me of Trails of Haha aka Rean Schwarzer's harem adventures.

There's a big plot revelation in Suzume's ending so I recommend you play it, most of the individual endings serve as a character development for each girl since they are pretty much irrelevant in the main quest.
View attachment 2101948
Damn, no harem ending or group sex and not even an acknowledgement from other girls that the whole party is your harem? F. Guess this game is not for me then lol. I'll just stick with my boi TS' Monster Girl 1,000.

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
How do I cheat for level? Both saveeditonline and RPGmakersaveedit doesn't work on level, but does on stat and items

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes