fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
fun game but still wish there was a harem ending to the game and there should be a way to know how to level up

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
So far the Girls that I have in my Party are
1- Rusty (Demon)
2- Mana (Mandrake)
3- Cyan (Kobolt)
4- Persia (Pixie)
5- Mitoli (Mimic)
6- Suzume (Harpy)
7- Gera (Slime)
8- Nero (Basilisk)
9- Umbrella (Draculina)

I have not done ANY of their ENDING's yet... and I believe I need 1 more girl to join my Party (I think it is the Singer)

And does anyone know how many QUESTS there are in the Game

Here is a list of the Quests that I have Completed so far. Listed in the SPOILER below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
im stuck at ruin.can someone give guide? how i active it by finding keyword?
Keyword is in location you get access to from the coast.
1- Rusty (Demon)
2- Mana (Mandrake)
3- Cyan (Kobolt)
4- Persia (Pixie)
5- Mitoli (Mimic)
6- Suzume (Harpy)
7- Gera (Slime)
8- Nero (Basilisk)
9- Umbrella (Draculina)

I have not done ANY of their ENDING's yet... and I believe I need 1 more girl to join my Party (I think it is the Singer)

Here is a list of the Quests that I have Completed so far. Listed in the SPOILER below.

My complete save file has 57 quests, so you are done.

Reactions: WHI7E

SKLKS

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone knows how to find the Big Ghost in the Grim Mine? The NPC said he escaped many times and then an even bigger ghost appeared.

SKLKS

Jun 1, 2020
The Arthur Ruler (The Red Spider) is required to make a weapon (Chaos Ruler) AND a shield (Sterilized/Antibacterial Datura Mantle). Therefore, for those who accidentally crafted the Sterilized/Antibacterial Datura Mantle but want to craft Chaos Ruler (to date the mimic girl) instead, you can directly buy the spider part from Amahan-san (the girl that appears in every base and sells every monster part, including rare monster parts, that you have defeated before).

SKLKS

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone knows how to find the Big Ghost in the Grim Mine? The NPC said he escaped many times and then an even bigger ghost appeared.
Nvm, found it. Didn't know the game has escape option since it always open the Attack Window.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
The Arthur Ruler (The Red Spider) is required to make a weapon (Chaos Ruler) AND a shield (Sterilized/Antibacterial Datura Mantle). Therefore, for those who accidentally crafted the Sterilized/Antibacterial Datura Mantle but want to craft Chaos Ruler (to date the mimic girl) instead, you can directly buy the spider part from Amahan-san (the girl that appears in every base and sells every monster part, including rare monster parts, that you have defeated before).
You are correct, there's nothing missable in this game since you can buy everything once you unlock it on the shop.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
From Frontier [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (660 MB/ 209 MB) : ,

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
1- Rusty (Demon)
2- Mana (Mandrake)
3- Cyan (Kobolt)
4- Persia (Pixie)
5- Mitoli (Mimic)
6- Suzume (Harpy)
7- Gera (Slime)
8- Nero (Basilisk)
9- Umbrella (Draculina)

Lorelei Mermaid onee-san girl. Do quest to repair the boat at docks in starting town at begin of game. Give him lumber and stuff he will fix boat. then you go with him on boat and lose battle. mermaid appears at the inn. just keep giving her 1000 gold until you can recruit her. She is level 18 and very useful passive.

Reactions: aleyugioh

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
You can't, the closer thing you can do is use rpgmakersaveedit and give yourself the item in japanese next to the lvl reset one, it gives free sp.
Nope you should just use saveeditor online and look for sp points, it's easy to find

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Slapped deadly Enrietta. What the hell were they thinking with that fight? I guess I shouldn't complain that much since it's DEADLY but really, 1800 damage? Had to abuse Umbrella assist and perfect body so at least two people could survive chaos. Probably won't bother with the fight you unlock from normal end though.

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
I hope this gets a sequel/continuation one day somehow, this game's lovely except for most of the side endings.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes