Others Completed Monster Girls Labyrinth [Final] [Asephy]

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Gotta say
I didn't expect that a sudden boss mushroom will appear out of nowhere
After beating oni in 2 hits I was like
Eh, who cares about shop items, ez game ez life. Maybe there'll be a scene if I'll save up enough gold
And oh BOI was I wrong
'cause then the Mushroom God Descended
Had only 1 potion and no fire scrolls, took me 7 attempts to cut down a god damn shroom.
The final boss took me 2 attempts and yet the mid-boss who doesn't even have arms rustled my jimmies on an unspeakable level
On a side note, animations are neat and the gameplay ain't hard if you get the hang of the bar rhythm/your reaction lag. I'm a slow-ass turtle so I had to attack when the bar was 1-2 slides behind the middle one in order to hit somewhere around the middle area with fast enemies.

Reactions: Artix0
Dec 9, 2018
Gotta say
I didn't expect that a sudden boss mushroom will appear out of nowhere
After beating oni in 2 hits I was like
Eh, who cares about shop items, ez game ez life. Maybe there'll be a scene if I'll save up enough gold
And oh BOI was I wrong
'cause then the Mushroom God Descended
Had only 1 potion and no fire scrolls, took me 7 attempts to cut down a god damn shroom.
The final boss took me 2 attempts and yet the mid-boss who doesn't even have arms rustled my jimmies on an unspeakable level
On a side note, animations are neat and the gameplay ain't hard if you get the hang of the bar rhythm/your reaction lag. I'm a slow-ass turtle so I had to attack when the bar was 1-2 slides behind the middle one in order to hit somewhere around the middle area with fast enemies.
Yeah. If you dont have scrolls the bosses will need a few hits. Only the talk about having to get red mushrooms with the shopkeep might tell you that something special is happening soon (might need a bit of paranoia too). Or the packing up dialogue for when the game is soon to end.

The most annoying were the wolfgirls for me though... fast and hardhitting those cheeky wolfgirls...

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
A solid little game, but nothing that'll keep your attention for long. The game's very short, the combat is simple and the animations are jittery (low # of frames) and lacking in detail, but not bad.
If the dev ever reads this I don't want to be discouraging, the game's not bad, I probably just have high standards.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
neat little game, beat it on first run, sadly lacks replayability, the art is neat tho

Reactions: NJ

teddybrowns

Mar 30, 2022
Does anyone know what software or game engine did he used and is it a good starting point for aspiring game developers

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes