Others Completed Monster Girls You-ki Chan [Final] [Nanakusadou]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Durper

Jul 25, 2017
We are however still missing versions past 1.02. So maybe the Steam version being updated could help, after all, last time we just had to replace the exe with the cracked one.

funkmasterc

Jun 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to make or load a save? i just keep erasing my progress =/ probably just being dumb

GarrettAelito

Feb 15, 2019
> Vore
Too bad. It looks cute, but when the first screenshot is vore, and there's more than 1 big enemy, I'm going to hard pass this one.
You might want to remove the no sexual content tag, because vore is very much sexual for a lot of people.
The thing is, feet are sexual for some people. So are socks, ankles, swimsuits, priestess outfits, shoulders, death in general, ghosts... etc, etc, etc. If we go by the metric of "sexual for a lot of people" counts as sex, then everything is sexual. Even Barney the Dinosaur, because yes, even that, is absolutely something that some people think of sexually and have written erotic fanfictions and drawn erotic art of, and more than a few thousand people have doubtless gotten off to that stuff.

Aug 12, 2022
Does anybody know if there's like a gallery mode in this game? The DLSite page said there was a gallery mode but I can't seem to find it.

And no, I'm not talking about the R18 version of this game.

Also,

The thing is, feet are sexual for some people. So are socks, ankles, swimsuits, priestess outfits, shoulders, death in general, ghosts... etc, etc, etc. If we go by the metric of "sexual for a lot of people" counts as sex, then everything is sexual. Even Barney the Dinosaur, because yes, even that, is absolutely something that some people think of sexually and have written erotic fanfictions and drawn erotic art of, and more than a few thousand people have doubtless gotten off to that stuff.
"Even Barney the Dinosaur, because yes, even that, is absolutely something that some people think of sexually and have written erotic fanfictions and drawn erotic art of"

What the actual f-

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
"Even Barney the Dinosaur, because yes, even that, is absolutely something that some people think of sexually and have written erotic fanfictions and drawn erotic art of"

What the actual f-
"The ways of being human are bounded but infinite."
- Larry Niven

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Hm, well... whether I use player.exe or startup.exe, it asks me for a license key. Someone upthread mentioned that the Nopy link should be cracked not to do that, but Nopy is dead... The OP doesn't mention any special procedures under Installation, just "Extract and run." Any help?

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017
Don't ask me how this happened. I don't even know what the fuck happened but Purin is just gone, i can't get hit but i also can't move or attack.

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017
Hm, well... whether I use player.exe or startup.exe, it asks me for a license key. Someone upthread mentioned that the Nopy link should be cracked not to do that, but Nopy is dead... The OP doesn't mention any special procedures under Installation, just "Extract and run." Any help?
You're supposed to use you-kichan.exe

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes