Unreal Engine Abandoned Monster Layer [v0.0.1] [Monster Layer]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
The option to be male or female i am fine with.

Me personally don't like playing as a female as being male i would like to feel immersed as the character and as i don't have tit's or get giddy looking at them jiggle playing as a female doesn't catch my interest.

Have seen quite a few games on here that looked appealing till i seen female protag only tag.
Having the option to play Male or Female or even Futa if that's your thing will likely bring more people in.
Same. When I read a book or play a game it's hard for me to feel immersed if the MC is female because I can't imagine myself as a women. In any game that gives me a choice of man or women I'll ALWAYS choose the male option.

In books with multiple MC's(Male and Female)I put myself into the position of the male MC, not the female one. There are SOME exceptions of course, but not many(Horizon Zero Dawn).
Hopefully that link shouldn't expire

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
The link seems fine to me. How many servers are you a member of? If you have hit the 100 limit that message will come up whenever you try to join a new one. You will need to leave a server before you can join if you are at the limit.
That's not it. I just tried joining a different server and it worked. I've never been in the Monster Layer discord before as I've just come across this thread. So I couldn't have been banned either.

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
That's not it. I just tried joining a different server and it worked. I've never been in the Monster Layer discord before as I've just come across this thread. So I couldn't have been banned either.
Try this:
and if that doesn't work try this one:

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
Monster Layer is a worse scammer than Eromancer, the orc lady was what caught my attention, was not in the build. One and a half year later and still no progress whatsoever even though he claims there are updates, this should be labeled abandoned...

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Monster Layer is a worse scammer than Eromancer, the orc lady was what caught my attention, was not in the build. One and a half year later and still no progress whatsoever even though he claims there are updates, this should be labeled abandoned...
There are updates, they are just on the Discord and not posted here as the Devs are busy working.

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Here's a wireframe gif they recently posted, showing one of the animations they are working on currently.

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
To see some more of the work they have done and get more up to date details check out the Website they put together not too long ago:
(The website is still a WIP and doesn't show everything that is available on the discord.)

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
They also have some of the models they have worked on available to view in 3D on there. (At a severely downsized/de-rezzed scale for performance reasons) There is one for the Orc girl (Sha'naad) you like.

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
Haha, ok, sure. Pictures mean nothing, game builds do, and there have been none for over a year, not even for his patreon/subscribestar supporters. So me saying Monster Layer is a worse scammer than Eromancer still holds true. Stop advertising for him, I know a scam when I see one.

Reactions: reducto
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes