sektou

Oct 8, 2022
How do you get the game fullscreen? alt + enter does not work, nor does any F hotkeys, also tried looking the game in registry to force the game fullscreen, but cant find it.

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterLoveHotel-Bundle(contains both games)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lesuceur

Dec 7, 2019
You have to press mlhgal with the keyboard when you are in the gallery, I don't know why but it seems to work when you are not in capitals for 668

weradti

Feb 21, 2019
So the first game is fully released. Any luck on that?
Edit:
Source:

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
(final version with gallery fixed)

The gallery cheat code for MLH is the same as before, "carlagroup".

The gallery cheat code for MLH 2 is "mlhgal668".

Cheat code in MLH for money is "monies". You can type this word using the keys at any time during the game, and each time, you'll get 1000 gold

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
i have MLH but december 2023 version so is there any difference between that and this version like new characters or scenes perhaps?
Changelog goes like this, so I guess there are some new scenes:

March 2024:
MLH: I have updated it with two of the remaining Jettie animations: her Play attack on Erwan, and Golda's futaspell. During February I've been working on completing the final animations for the game (mostly some of the group scenes remaining), and after these are done this game will be fully completed. I hope to have the final version with all the remaining scenes added for the next update ^_^
April 2024:
As mentioned in the previous update, I hoped to have all the remaining animations for MLH ready, but I still have a few of the group animations remaining (the remaining ones are for Kizzie, Jettie, Zar and the Succubi). I'm still so close to completion now that I will not wait with the release until the end of April, instead I will release it when it's done (meaning there will be two MLH game updates in April: the final MLH release and an MLH 2 update at the end of the month ^_^
As mentioned in the previous update, the final release of MLH was underway. And here it is! ^_^

It took a bit more time to complete than I initially thought, as the game was simply too big for export with the added final animations. At first, I tried to optimize some of the graphics in order to make it smaller, but this didn't help, the export still gave an error and wouldn't complete (although at least I was able to shave off approx. 100 MB of size). The only alternative I had left was to divide some of it into yet an additional file (the "part4" file). It took quite some additional time, but now it's finally all done!

I also changed the speed of all the sex animations, making them faster ^_^

May 2024:
MLH: The game is finished, but I'm working on correcting an issue with the cheat code for the gallery, which currently fails to unlock everything. I hope to have updated a fix to this soon ^_^
June 2024:
MLH: As mentioned earlier, I've been working on correcting an issue with the cheat code for the gallery, which failed to unlock everything. This issue required a lot more time and troubleshooting than I expected (which wasn't exactly fun when I'd rather have focused entirely on MLH 2 -_-;) and in order to fix this I had to change many of the variables in the game in order to make them properly load when using the cheat code. This should now be fixed and the cheat code will now unlock everything (although there still remains an issue where the cheat code must sometimes be re-entered when returning back from certain galleries).

Last edited:

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
how to fix the gallery in mlh1 ? i basically opened the game, opened gallery , wrote a code, browsed through gallery a bit, then presed CGs , saw that there's a bunch of stuff there and pressed back , and now there's no gallery even if deleting the game and unzipping the archive again & writing the code, leads to same result as on pic

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
how to fix the gallery in mlh1 ? i basically opened the game, opened gallery , wrote a code, browsed through gallery a bit, then presed CGs , saw that there's a bunch of stuff there and pressed back , and now there's no gallery even if deleting the game and unzipping the archive again & writing the code, leads to same result as on pic
i was able to go through by pressing "Enter" on my keyboard after entering the code instead of clicking "Next" with a mouse

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Oo Nice Find, any luck on the other games?
Unfortunately, no, Erwan and Golda Escapades are still behind a 25$ paywall, which is a bit pricy for such a low quality piece of code (don't get me wrong, Vanja's animations can be somebody's cup of tea, but their coding is just garbage, with so many bugs even in a "final" version of the game and incredibly slow gameplay).

And "Finding Him" requires logging in with a username and password that changes every month and is available only for the Patreon subscribers. I'm sure you can find it on some sites which aggregate content from patreon, though

Reactions: weradti
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes