156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The movement, chat, AND combat are all so freaking slow.
Cheat Engine's speedhack will speed up the chat and combat. Unfortunately it has no effect on the walking speed. It just speeds up their animation.
I'm surprised this got updated. I thought Wildside had somesort of hacker group that's so secure, share sites don't bother
Well, the latest shared build was one given away for free on their blog. This is something they do every once in a while. It's an older build and not up to date with the content they put out on Patreon.

seirtnese

Apr 13, 2019
I was comparing the old one and this new one. The old update has more scenes than the new one what the fuck.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I was comparing the old one and this new one. The old update has more scenes than the new one what the fuck.
Which one do you mean when you say old one? Like I said above, this version is a public version. Could be that the one you're comparing to is more recent but Patreon only.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
So i suposed if is now a MLH2 that means the first game it's complete right????
The game has an ending, but the author still wants to add a few animations and correct some of the art, or so says so in the blog. But he will begin working on the sequel this month.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes