omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Vanja's games are garbage yet they have the most proactive DMCI protection team of all time. For years you couldn't post her games on even the most remote sites without the games getting removed within hours. Eventually a torrent could be found with all the games but it was hardly seeded.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Patreon posts regarding updates to the game from this year that I could find.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gabaw

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Ok ok this is confusing me. Homegirl here says:

but when i get to her, i cannot interact with her:

and yes i bought the milk because i had no idea what i was doing. Now im deep into the game where i have unlocked almost almost all of the other members of the brothel. Do i have to get rid of the milk or something? like is there anyone who needs it; because it doesnt show up in neither a lewd nor fighting battle as an item to use.

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
how do I input the cheat for money ?? i did figure out the one that unlockes the gallery , however i don't know how to use the one that increase the money , where can I type it ???

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Its kinda amazing the amount of work the author put into making this game as uncomfortable to play as possible.. He/she literally made it impossible to change screensize.. I got a program that literally messes with the inner workings of a program to forcefully change the size, if the game does not support it, you usually just get a bigger window, but the sides filled in with black..

This game however, it literally refuses to change its size.. Which means the author must be checking CONTINUOUSLY if the window size is 800x600... So yeah... I donno, its rare to find an author that tries to make a viable game put so much time into not making it userfriendly.

Reactions: protodem

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Its kinda amazing the amount of work the author put into making this game as uncomfortable to play as possible.. He/she literally made it impossible to change screensize.. I got a program that literally messes with the inner workings of a program to forcefully change the size, if the game does not support it, you usually just get a bigger window, but the sides filled in with black..

This game however, it literally refuses to change its size.. Which means the author must be checking CONTINUOUSLY if the window size is 800x600... So yeah... I donno, its rare to find an author that tries to make a viable game put so much time into not making it userfriendly.
Have you tried the windows magnifier?

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
I got some bugs with the futa and double penis attacks on the rabbit girl : it's not possible... or it's the most effective weapon.

I need to update it with the witch ?
And where is the non futa fairy ? I got the futa one, but not the other...

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Have you tried the windows magnifier?
Frankly I dont care enough to look into it further, the game is boring, slow and frankly, I'm not sure how the author manages to earn enough to create this game.. I guess her/his backers are desperate enough for the game to ignore bad game design.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018

Just use Window Watcher.
That said, there are in fact some game engines where that's just what happens when you use those window resizing programs.

ChaoticRose

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone having trouble using the spells? Further on into the game when I meet Kinzie and other people I can't seem to use the spells especially after fighting the succubi

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
bruh, i am using the cheat info but nothing happens .
the pace of the game is so slow.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
To fight the cowgirl, you must have the first two monsters (catgirl and catboy). Talk to the lady in the pub, and then let the monsters fuck their customers. The next day you can fight the cowgirl.

Dryan98

Nov 20, 2018
So i have beaten everyone haven't found the female fairy yet and don't know where to go after allard is looking for goldie now, where do i go?

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
how do you save your game? - save game - go back to the house up north, hit spacebar on door, then click save

how do you make it full screen? - you can't, no way I can support this game on patron with such a small screen.

how do you exit the game without alt f4? - only god knows this one

how do you speed up the combat? it's too damn slow.

Thank goodness for this PIRATE site, or I'd never figure out how to play his game, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viola966
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes