ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
overall this is a great game, animation and art is great, combat is good too, wouldn't mind to have a speed up button because the combat combat speed is quite slow, other than everything works well

Reactions: CowMeat

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
I think the main con is that it takes the dev 3 months to release a few 3-frame animations...
Well, IDK, one update added 18 animations with far more frames than 3 and the game gets updated every month, so maybe you’re refering to a thing of the past.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
one update added 18 animations with far more frames than 3
Are you sure about that? Most, if not all of Vanja's work features animations with very little frames per loop. I'm not sure if it's three or not, but if it's an exaggeration it's not by much.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Are you sure about that? Most, if not all of Vanja's work features animations with very little frames per loop. I'm not sure if it's three or not, but if it's an exaggeration it's not by much.
After some investigation I think you're right. I was playing the game using speedhack from CheatEngine so it wasn't that noticeable, but having to look at the loop at normal speed was a bit of a pain. I don't think that's the main issue tho – the speed of animations is. Since there are plenty of them their lack of frames won’t be that bad if the loops were faster.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
A year later and I still can't figure out what the heck causes this weird glitch. It doesn't appear to be just me either. Happens with Vanja's other games, too. I'm guessing it's GPU-related, but it's weird that I didn't have this issue on another PC with an older and weaker GPU.

download.png

Yeah, that should be everybody's first thing to do. But I was reffering to the speed of animations. They are kinda slow too.
How exactly?
Open the game with CheatEngine and use the speed hack option. Makes battles MUCH quicker.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes