Jul 30, 2017
I played this game ages ago, and I seem to remember you could type something during play to give you more gold. I've forgotten what though, and I can't find it anywhere online anymore (and the cheat codes are locked to patrons only). Does anyone happen to know this code?

EDIT: While playing it just came back to me. The code is "monies", which increases your gold by 1000. You can type it whenever on the overworld (possibly at other points too). Maybe add this to the OP next to the code for the gallery?

Jul 30, 2017
Is it me or is the latest version very buggy? I started playing from scratch and already encountered two bugs:
I couldn't talk to the cow-girl a second time to ask her to join the brothel (or to buy milk, for that matter). I've seen more people complain about this one.

Also, after beating the cat-boy he didn't show up in the brothel rooms, despite not being on the worldmap anymore.

I stopped playing after this, but these are very annoying things that I never had to deal with in older builds.

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
Is it me or is the latest version very buggy? I started playing from scratch and already encountered two bugs:
I couldn't talk to the cow-girl a second time to ask her to join the brothel (or to buy milk, for that matter). I've seen more people complain about this one.

Also, after beating the cat-boy he didn't show up in the brothel rooms, despite not being on the worldmap anymore.

I stopped playing after this, but these are very annoying things that I never had to deal with in older builds.
for catboy you need to talk to a girl in the first town's tavern, but for cowgirl it's still bugged as far as i know since i can't talk to the cowgirl

Viper XIII

Oct 26, 2017

I don't know if I got lucky or this is a way of doing it.
I had the same problem, but after I got the 4th and 5th employees, I've slept and the next day the same girl from the pub (pink hair) was just outside the brothel with the 5th employees, asking to fuck "it". I entered the brothel again and had a customer to the cat-boy, one to 4th and the pink girl to the 5th, after all the action, I've gone to the end of the city, where there was a "vacant" house,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I've tried to reach the cow-girl again, and the fight begin immediately.

Edit: after the battle nothing happened, but after sleep, she joined the crew.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes