frigidd

Mar 22, 2018
Not sure it matters, but OP's version is broken. The Catboy never shows up at the Brothel. Not sure anyone cares....
I was having the same problem. You need to go back to the bar in the first town and talk to everyone in there. The pink haired girl unlocks him in the brothel.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

patryk006

Jul 14, 2017
Honest opinion? The game is horribly slow. Everything from the fighting to the walk speed could do with being faster. Besides that it's pretty good! It just feels like it would be better if you doubled the speed.
Use cheat engine and "enable speedhack" :D

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone tell me how to get the minotaur?I cant interact with her at all after I bought the milk from her, and i get the feeling i have to give milk to someone because i cant use it in battle. I just need to get her to complete the hotel.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
that fight speed. meh. I dont know how to use fucking CE on this game. So boring so slow.
If you just want to speed the fights up, then it's as simple as attaching CE to the game, and then checking the "Enable Speedhack" checkbox and setting it to anything higher than 1.
Anyone tell me how to get the minotaur?I cant interact with her at all after I bought the milk from her, and i get the feeling i have to give milk to someone because i cant use it in battle. I just need to get her to complete the hotel.
I haven't played the latest shared version myself, but maybe this will help:
The cowgirl is activated with SPACEBAR instead of Z.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I honestly don't know why it worked after I'd tried over and over in the early game and several times throughout. I wasn't able to get the cowgirl until some time after clearing the succubi.

Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
Jeebus, this game is so freakin boring. The heroes take 2 days to walk from one end of the screen to the other and the fights are just hit-sponge battles of attrition. Yeah the art is nice, but who gives a crap when you have to watch paint dry in between the good parts?

Reactions: TheFierceDeity

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Seriously guys it's even on this page. Rather than flood the topic just use the search box and change the scope to this.
To be fair, someone should really update the OP with this information. Currently, it doesn't even list the fact that there are cheats in the first place.

SnuggleNFap

Jun 26, 2017
You must be doing something wrong. To verify, I just downloaded the game from the Mega link and tried the code, and it did unlock the entire gallery for me.
Again, sorry for the late response, yea it worked this time after I redownloaded it from Mega, which is where I always download from, so I don't know why it didn't work the first time, but oh well. Anyways thanks for responding. :)

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes