gmant

Jul 31, 2017
There used to be an option to play as only one of the two characters, was this removed?

Oopsibwokeit

Sep 11, 2018
I seem to be unable to find the last two people for the 2nd brothel. I suspect one of them is a fairy since the person near where the dragon is mentions not liking the one you already have. Can someone give me any tips? I tried scouring the map a few times, and if theres more to the are with the castle, I haven't been able to find it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I checked the gallery and it looks like i have everything. I'm guessing its just referencing content not available yet.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
A bug in Allard's events, this will repeat itself again and again from the beginning... I think that's the complete content in this version.

Reactions: moszter and stever

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
anyone know how to unlock the screenshot where you use the double dick spell with golda?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
The cowgirl is activated with SPACEBAR instead of Z. I think the dev's idea of difficulty is interface inconsistency. That and hiding shit in dead ends with no clues as to how their appearance is triggered. Just run into walls like a rat in a maze and you'll get through the game.

Where is that bunnygirl in the screenshot? It looks like she should be in Keth Forest.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
anyone know how to unlock the screenshot where you use the double dick spell with golda?
Where is that bunnygirl in the screenshot? It looks like she should be in Keth Forest.
Those screenshots you see in the OP of this thread are from the latest blog post. That blog post is about a Patreon release. A release that has not been shared here yet.

I don't think it's a good idea to have those screenshots there if the version that's published in that same post does not contain those things.

Clockgol

Aug 7, 2018
Honest opinion? The game is horribly slow. Everything from the fighting to the walk speed could do with being faster. Besides that it's pretty good! It just feels like it would be better if you doubled the speed.

D

Deleted member 119819

Why are there so few Vanja games around? I checked the whole site for other games but there are like 3 or 4.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Why are there so few Vanja games around? I checked the whole site for other games but there are like 3 or 4.
Because they are notoriously difficult to pirate. Whenever there are links to Vanja games around, it usually doesn't take long until they are removed. I've heard that's because of their followers that report them and such, but truthfully I don't know the details myself.

Aside from that, most of their games are not the greatest. If you've seen one, you've seen them all kinda deal. All have mediocre gameplay, and four frame sex animation loops just like this game.

D

Deleted member 119819

Because they are notoriously difficult to pirate. Whenever there are links to Vanja games around, it usually doesn't take long until they are removed. I've heard that's because of their followers that report them and such, but truthfully I don't know the details myself.

Aside from that, most of their games are not the greatest. If you've seen one, you've seen them all kinda deal. All have mediocre gameplay, and four frame sex animation loops just like this game.
Makes me wonder if I can make a game request for an older game like witchcraft 3 for example or are these just ignored?

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes