4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ166652_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A monster hunting RPG with reverse rape interspecies pregnancy & birth. The heroine has sex and makes babies with weakened monsters in three dungeon environments: forest, beach and mountains. Each floor of the dungeon has special monsters she can have sex with. Raise monster babies to fight in the monster league Become Monster Master! There are unique ecchi scenes with 7 breeds of monsters.​

Developer:
Censorship: Yes
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
Win: - - - -

RJ166652_img_smp1.jpg RJ166652_img_smp2.jpg RJ166652_img_smp3.jpg

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
I'll check this out later, but I wish people would stop with this reverse rape nonsense. Stop trying to normalize rape as only something males do by giving it a new name when the female is the attacker.
Rape is rape but to avoid people from complaining that it isn't the kind of rape they wish to see that's why it is probably labeled as so. To be fair though it does make things easier when things are labeled as so. For instance you have netori and NTR instead of just NTR to be more specific on what is going on with the characters.

*edited misstype of tape to rape XD*

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
*Sees tag "Pregnancy".
...uh-uh, I must. For the sake of science!
*Sees tag "Tentacles".
...maybe next time :test:

Seriously, I hate so, so much this tag. I don't even like a bit when there's Tentacles in the middle and that's the reason why I skip most of the game that has this, even though maybe they can be good or wonderful enough. I just can't ç_ç

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
*Sees tag "Pregnancy".
...uh-uh, I must. For the sake of science!
*Sees tag "Tentacles".
...maybe next time :test:

Seriously, I hate so, so much this tag. I don't even like a bit when there's Tentacles in the middle and that's the reason why I skip most of the game that has this, even though maybe they can be good or wonderful enough. I just can't ç_ç
I hate this tag unless the protagonist transforms or really is a tentacle or so!:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: brynhildr

kari

Jul 6, 2017
while playing this game..
My level of facepalm is reaching new levels.....
(Slime: cupipi~~)
Me: OK THATS IT!!!! *incoherent noises*

Last edited:

DrogonDoge

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone know if there is a bug in the "fifth" champion fight? Begin the fight, only the slime at level 1 (powerups are waaaaay better than level ups XD) then at the end of turn the screen say that surrounded by dark and defeat stuff... Out of nowhere... Probably I broke the game LOL

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Anyone know if there is a bug in the "fifth" champion fight? Begin the fight, only the slime at level 1 (powerups are waaaaay better than level ups XD) then at the end of turn the screen say that surrounded by dark and defeat stuff... Out of nowhere... Probably I broke the game LOL
You may have just got deleted , what powerups have you used ? only damage ? thats the "game over you lost try again" screen I don't see how a lv1 slime could've carried you through the game, ""fifth" champion fight" that's a little to vague
Are you referring to the HKnights in the league or the tamer npcs outside the town ?
Just a tip leveling the monsters to 15 will unlock an additional Hscene with them , at the back of your house on the ???? dialog

DrogonDoge

Jul 14, 2017
You may have just got deleted , what powerups have you used ? only damage ? thats the "game over you lost try again" screen I don't see how a lv1 slime could've carried you through the game, ""fifth" champion fight" that's a little to vague
Are you referring to the HKnights in the league or the tamer npcs outside the town ?
Just a tip leveling the monsters to 15 will unlock an additional Hscene with them , at the back of your house on the ???? dialog
I said fifth champion to avoid spoiler, because
And yes, often H-Games are poor coded (cause you know, that's not the point lol) and I love to break them after a full run if I enjoied it. I upload the save file and, as you will see, there is only the slime at level 1, 4 other monsters in the house (because if not the elder won't lend you the last key), facing the champion. If you start the combat the bug will display.

Reactions: moszter

Draghough

May 26, 2017
I said fifth champion to avoid spoiler, because
And yes, often H-Games are poor coded (cause you know, that's not the point lol) and I love to break them after a full run if I enjoied it. I upload the save file and, as you will see, there is only the slime at level 1, 4 other monsters in the house (because if not the elder won't lend you the last key), facing the champion. If you start the combat the bug will display.

Hmm try to tp out from that save point and train 1 monster to a higter lv and retry , the 1v3 thing is fishy..you may need an lv 30 ... could be a scripted requirement cause i don't see why the max lv would be 30 when you get the reward hscene at 15 lol
That's a defeat by default, there may be something that makes the slime unable to fight ... idk, will check when i reach that point on my playthrough , its weird tho and true that lv1 hits pretty damn hard xD

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes