4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

partx

Jun 17, 2017
When I started the game it is give an error called "unable to find VL Gothic font"

Silvanovsky

Aug 1, 2017
mmmmmmm.....
how to capture other monsters?
All I have is just a blue slime...
and can't choose the "submit" menu in fight...
Can't leave the city without monster either...

So don't know how to capture other monsters.. D:

DrogonDoge

Jul 14, 2017
mmmmmmm.....

Only in certain boss fights you can... Or you would steal pets from other tamers? XD Steal is bad y'kno

Draghough

May 26, 2017
I upload the save file and, as you will see, there is only the slime at level 1, 4 other monsters in the house (because if not the elder won't lend you the last key), facing the champion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mmmmmmm.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvanovsky

Silvanovsky

Aug 1, 2017
You can capture only the lone monsters you see on the map , they appear like the other npcs , you just have to interact with them to start a fight and lower their hp and recover your TP once to be able to use submit
Get the slime from the back of your house after the birth scene, interact with it and select "make companion"
Thanks, man. Will try it later. :D

Fokeens

Aug 15, 2018
Does anybody know the purpose of necklaces in the game? (there is a shop in the top left corner). They cost 5-8 thousands but don't seem to change anything.
Also is it possible to remove the rock on the right as soon as you leave the town?

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Rape is tape but to avoid people from complaining that it isn't the kind of rape they wish to see that's why it is probably labeled as so. To be fair though it does make things easier when things are labeled as so. For instance you have netori and NTR instead of just NTR to be more specific on what is going on with the characters.
Except conceptually Netori and Netorare are different. Netori is when the protagonist steals someone away from another, and Netorare is when someone steals someone away from the protagonist. "rape" and "reverse rape" are the exact same thing. If we want to do a separate catagory, "female-dominant" would be actually accurate, not "reverse".

Reactions: Ernatio D

Reian

Sep 13, 2018
Except conceptually Netori and Netorare are different. Netori is when the protagonist steals someone away from another, and Netorare is when someone steals someone away from the protagonist. "rape" and "reverse rape" are the exact same thing. If we want to do a separate catagory, "female-dominant" would be actually accurate, not "reverse".
I believe the Japanese word is "逆レープ" which literally translates to "reverse rape".

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I believe the Japanese word is "逆レープ" which literally translates to "reverse rape".
Netorare is "寝取られ" and it means, "to be taken off". It is about the stealing away of a person in a relationship, which is going further than just cheating. It's informally noted in translation as "cuckold", which is inaccurate, but serves well enough casually to denote someone in a committed relationship who has an adulterous partner. Netori is "寝取り" and it's when the protagonist is the one stealing someone away. They are both related to cheating, but in the former the protagonist is the one being stolen away *from*. You can see this separation of concept clearly in many doujin. "逆レープ" is indeed the characters for "reverse rape", but it is as nonsensical in Japanese as it is in English. Rape is rape, regardless of who is committing it. It's not "reverse" rape because it's a female raping a male (and not going to go on how female-on-female rape is often just labelled "Yuri" and the rape aspect is unlabelled), it's still just rape.

KgokuK

Oct 17, 2020
I'll check this out later, but I wish people would stop with this reverse rape nonsense. Stop trying to normalize rape as only something males do by giving it a new name when the female is the attacker.
Game companys do this as a genra irl reverse rape is just called rape but in h games they call it reverse rape so as to not confuse the fetish eve though obviously rape is 2 sided and anyone could do it.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
omfg who the shit are you suppose to "ask" to get past the annoying in the damn way monsters? for place with lake
"once I return to the town I will ask if anyone knows where they are" have talked to every damn person
game was amusing until this stupid shit occurred

edit for anyone else that gets stuck with this bs
"Go back to town and enter the Inn.
There'll an npc with a red arrow above pointing to it.
Talk to the NPC and then head towards the ruins you were before.
On the very last area there'll be an orc fighting a fish mutant.
Fight the orcs and get back to the 2 fish mutants that are blocking the path.
Talk to the one on the left and it'll let you pass now. "

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes