VN Ren'Py Completed Monster Tamers 1 [Final] [Hold]

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Dev not only set the default preference for text speed down to a teletype pace 40 cps in preferences, they then proceed to put multiple in-line cps overrides IN JUST ABOUT EVERY SINGLE LINE OF SCRIPT.

Fuck you buddy! I've ripped them all out in the attached script.

Islandia

Jan 29, 2018
I have an important question: is there a name for this type of stuff where you can see a stomach bulge on the girl from the cock? It's kinda hot and seemingly niche and I'd be super pleased if I could search or filter by a specific term.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Some of us can't stand waiting for text to type itself out. We grew up reading things out of old fashioned books, newspapers and magazines so are used to scanning. It's bad enough being fed one line at a time, so when VN's only display a phrase with each click or force us to wait for some stupid teletype effect to play out, it's triggering. You also have a fade in/out effect going on.

I'm not your buddy, pal. Why delete it?

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
How do you suppose she tamed him and keeps him tamed? Go on... guess...
My honest guess was taking his giant cock in her pussy and draining his balls but then I cheated ahead and saw in one of the preview images that she got him drunk with some bubbly.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Monster Tamers
Is that a job title :giggle:

Heres the Comic ;)

And a link to the artist's work.

Last edited:
Reactions: twisti46

Hold

Aug 12, 2018
I have an important question: is there a name for this type of stuff where you can see a stomach bulge on the girl from the cock? It's kinda hot and seemingly niche and I'd be super pleased if I could search or filter by a specific term.
That's what it's called. Stomach bulge, stomach deformation.

Feb 2, 2019
Hmm, looking at two of those pictures we now have one dead elf girl, the dick would have torn her lungs and heart apart, not to mentioned tearing her womb and intestines apart either, in any case she should be dead.
Like we say in my country when something is not credible in a show: "Ta gueule, c'est magique." ==> "Shut-up, it is magic." :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes