VN Ren'Py Completed Monster Tamers 1 [Final] [Hold]

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
This is really good stuff. Its a shame its so short, but its nice to know part 2 is coming.

But if I had to nitpick something, its how bad the "orc" looks. To me it looks like a generic human model with a reptile texture applied.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
i have a sneaky suspicion that this is heavily insipired by certain meme of a dum lewd elf that tryies to seduce lonely orc that wan's nothing to do with her
you know whitch one

EmeraldZity

Nov 9, 2021
imma ask i guess, the 110 seconds of animation, can those be found anywhere is it just the animations we can find in the game? coz on holds page it kinda suggest some anal and such and that was nowhere to be found.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
This is really good stuff. Its a shame its so short, but its nice to know part 2 is coming.

But if I had to nitpick something, its how bad the "orc" looks. To me it looks like a generic human model with a reptile texture applied.
There's a part 2? Where lol

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
It's to the point, simple, it just needs a context, that is, a little more history and it's a 10. For my part, I like medieval games with fantasy and magical creatures, very good.
Not to mention the quality of the models, impressive.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
fuckin awesome i sooo wanna see many more games like this just wish pregnancy was tossed in the mix

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes