• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 8, 2019
Well then, downloading this version has it working for me. I had the black screen before closing and the DLL problem with versions from other sites, so consider me eternally grateful for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: dudibudi

Poppyz

Feb 28, 2019
Looks good, i haven't played it yet but if the girls butt have "wave" effects... well, i'm going to fall in love with this game

The_Thinker

Oct 12, 2021
Will looks good so far. How about in future development to add the option for the player character to acquire a talismon for capturing said monstergirls and a place that can be found for the main character to call his hideout.

vsilvv

Jun 1, 2020
Exactly the kind of game I usually love, but sadly it's being held back by its animation quality. There has to be quite a bit more detail and movement in the sprites for this to really appeal. Good first steps though, and I hope it gets developed further!

Good luck to those struggling to run. Pixel Game Maker can be finicky.

Yekul

May 13, 2018
Wonderful, will follow this development with great interest.

Demo worked perfectly by the way, unpacked with using Japanese code page and opened with in japanese. As I do with every hentai game made by japanese developers, I don't know what the problem is about in the thread... I actually expect most users here to know this, if not then the site should make a guide that is visible for everyone as this seems to be a recurring issue.

Apr 8, 2019
So it's been a hot minute since I've finished playing this and really the only complaint I have about the demo is that it's on a timer. 1AM is completely barren of threats save the one stray catgirl, so really you have just the one minute to actually play the game as intended and that means you'll generally want to stay in the one room to keep threats spawning in.

I hope they add some enemies that make you avoid jumping between rooms to prevent entities spawning. They've already got something planned for hiding in lockers for too long and that's good, but I wanna see more challenges.

Reactions: fdfggfd

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Game is absurdly easy. You can just camp the locker or you can just keep making summons. The girls will do the summons in and then leave.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
The demo of that other game with the kid stuck in school with the famous ghost stories girls was a lot more difficult. Here you can literally just stay still and nothing will happen. The girls have extremely poor vision. It's definitely more of a proof of concept than a demo that shows gameplay.

Apr 8, 2019
But the demo of that other game with the kid stuck in school with the famous ghost stories girls was a lot more difficult. Here you can literally just stay still and nothing will happen. The girls have extremely poor vision. It's definitely more of a proof of concept than a demo that shows gameplay.
'cause that game's demo felt 80% complete, there wasn't much added to the full game because of that. Also a lot of that game's elements were pretty frustrating and rng-based dragged down by stamina management on top of that.

This game is also in its really young stages, it's slightly over 3 months into development and is clearly just a framework for things to come. If you checked their last ci-en post, they're already planning to make enemies that draw the protag out of lockers, so just hiding in one place will not be possible next update.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
'cause that game's demo felt 80% complete, there wasn't much added to the full game because of that. Also a lot of that game's elements were pretty frustrating and rng-based dragged down by stamina management on top of that.

This game is also in its really young stages, it's slightly over 3 months into development and is clearly just a framework for things to come. If you checked their last ci-en post, they're already planning to make enemies that draw the protag out of lockers, so just hiding in one place will not be possible next update.
Yeah I know that. I was about to comment about the harpy lady who looks great. I don't see why an observation that the current version of the game (aka its proof of concept demo) is really easy is somehow controversial. Hiding in a locker isn't even necessary, you can just drop your decoys until all the girls are gone.

Regarding the RNG and stamina management, it looks like this game will actually have elements of that. We'll have to see if the developer bumps up the difficulty though.

Apr 8, 2019
Yeah I know that. I was about to comment about the harpy lady who looks great. I don't see why an observation that the current version of the game (aka its proof of concept demo) is really easy is somehow controversial. Hiding in a locker isn't even necessary, you can just drop your decoys until all the girls are gone.

Regarding the RNG and stamina management, it looks like this game will actually have elements of that. We'll have to see if the developer bumps up the difficulty though.
Oh no I agree, it is easy with or without locker abuse. Items respawn when you leave rooms so you can hang out right outside the starting area for easily obtainable bottle things, and monsters just don't spawn fast enough to cause you any trouble.

But with that said I don't think making the game difficult is that important for a nsfw title. H-content variety should be top priority, then difficulty should be added sparingly unless you can be bothered to set up difficulty sliders. Still though, whatever difficulty they end up piling on I just hope it's nothing like that piano girl and her dumb game of hide and seek.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes