4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Lunarflara

May 30, 2022
Oh no I agree, it is easy with or without locker abuse. Items respawn when you leave rooms so you can hang out right outside the starting area for easily obtainable bottle things, and monsters just don't spawn fast enough to cause you any trouble.

But with that said I don't think making the game difficult is that important for a nsfw title. H-content variety should be top priority, then difficulty should be added sparingly unless you can be bothered to set up difficulty sliders. Still though, whatever difficulty they end up piling on I just hope it's nothing like that piano girl and her dumb game of hide and seek.
We talking about afterschool tag? The piano girl was stupid hard until I realised her audio is directional, dunno how you find her otherwise... Personally I liked that game a lot, this one seems to be going the same direction... Though I think everyone can agree it's significantly easier than even the first hour of afterschool tag so far. It IS a demo, so it's just something to note.

Last edited:

wmna1984

May 10, 2022
I have had my Locale set to Japanese for years; I downloaded the newest Visual C++, renamed the folder, and tried playing it through an emulator. I then ran a system scan that fixed corrupted files. I am still getting the same missing .dll error.
It would appear God himself does not want me to play this game, and for the moment, I will concede defeat.

Apr 8, 2019
Seems like a copy of Houkago no Onigokko
Hell it even has the same aesthetics and gameplay mechanics, not complaining though since the more the better.
I'd say what we've got so far is feeling superior aside from how short it currently is.

There's more monsters in one room, and none of them as of yet immediately chase you. Even the ones that do have catches to them like dropping down from the ceiling before moving and staying in place when the protag is facing them. I am eventually expecting a chaser or two to appear but the point is most monster types are not all automatically hunting you down or making you find them the second they spawn.

That alone is so much less immediately disruptive than Hougako's gameplay as it doesn't take a lot of monsters in that title to lock you into losing a life. Healing items not being RNG-related feels pretty good too, and allows for harder and more plentiful monsters to show up for later updates without completely sinking the enjoyment factor.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I'd say what we've got so far is feeling superior aside from how short it currently is.

There's more monsters in one room, and none of them as of yet immediately chase you. Even the ones that do have catches to them like dropping down from the ceiling before moving and staying in place when the protag is facing them. I am eventually expecting a chaser or two to appear but the point is most monster types are not all automatically hunting you down or making you find them the second they spawn.

That alone is so much less immediately disruptive than Hougako's gameplay as it doesn't take a lot of monsters in that title to lock you into losing a life. Healing items not being RNG-related feels pretty good too, and allows for harder and more plentiful monsters to show up for later updates without completely sinking the enjoyment factor.
sounds a lot like skill issue

• Haha
Reactions: deadbeatdude

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting..and i love monster girls!

TheRedSpy

Jan 19, 2023
for some reason the game window is quite small, and if resized by dragging the added space is black, anyone got a fix for this?

Apr 8, 2019
I was just thinking to myself today; "It's been a few months since this dev last uploaded anything, and he's been completely silent on twitter. Maybe he's quit the project entirely?"

Turns out this isn't so! He put up a ci-en post stating he was just busy with work and put up some art of enemies to come, including another large enemy like the oni girl. I think we can expect more of that size if he does continue to keep adding more of them in the future.

Troy168

Nov 23, 2017
I was just thinking to myself today; "It's been a few months since this dev last uploaded anything, and he's been completely silent on twitter. Maybe he's quit the project entirely?"

Turns out this isn't so! He put up a ci-en post stating he was just busy with work and put up some art of enemies to come, including another large enemy like the oni girl. I think we can expect more of that size if he does continue to keep adding more of them in the future.

That big girl is a minotaur, not an oni.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Uhh, I bullied the icky catgirl so much with jukes and illusions that the game kicked me out. I tried it for the oni gril; she was pretty decent. Here's hoping for some mighty whomps in the future that do more damage.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes