4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 8, 2019
Small update from the dev that isn't all that exciting.

Long story short: He was kept away from game production by his asshole boss and was suffering mentally for it through extreme pressure and long work hours. However, he has switched to being a part-time employee instead and wishes to focus on independent game production as his main source of income. Game ain't dead yet, it'll likely be finished.

It's fucking annoying... especially if you were waiting for this game to be released like I was, but this circumstance isn't his fault it seems. With any luck we can get a second demo this month or something but high chances are it'll be supporter-only... which I'm sure somebody here will take care of.

I still suggest that when the second demo drops people should consider supporting him. Not so sure about the game's release because those pricks in dlsite are overcensoring even pixel art now.

Apr 8, 2019
Dev's still working on this game. This time he has something to show for it, which is nice.

Link is if you want to check it out for yourself. The paid plan doesn't contain much aside from a couple of images for future monster girl designs he plans to feature, so bear in mind there's not much gained out of supporting him at this present moment.

So, the game flow's general win conditions have changed from escaping/distracting the monster girls and collecting the green orbs they leave behind when they despawn to instead praying at goddess altars around the map until you fill the third bar below the other two. This process takes time to fill the bar and since they're win conditions, it's likely they'll be positioned randomly through the various areas. I think you can only pray at an altar for so long so you'll always have to visit several of them. Pretty smart decision in my opinion since you can't just stay in a single area.

He's also done some changing the looks of the various monster girls shown last time and has done some concepts for two others that are planned to show up. One's a dragon girl, the other's a spooky Sadako-like girl that appears to be a doll and some sort of fallen angel.

Here's hoping we get a new demo release this month, but don't hold your breath since he hasn't mentioned anything about doing that. I think he's that sort of dev that drops a ton of content by surprise and doesn't really have a set schedule for things.

Apr 8, 2019
Hey, late merry christmas to you all. The dev's still at it, seems he puts out an update on things every 1-2 months but he really does just pop up out of the blue without warning. And yup, my appearance means a new update on development.

Still no demo yet, nothing interesting in the paid plan thing either but it does show two new foxgirl-like monster girls he's deciding on.

So. It seems we're getting less chaser-style enemies added and more enemies that will ambush or charge you on sight. You have to either duck, dodge or dash past them with a small window for error. They only seem to attack once before despawning.

- The arachne will drop down from above and shoot a web at the PC that they'll have to duck.
- The slime (remodelled from the previous scylla monster) will charge at the PC with room to jump over them. Yay jumping now has a purpose in this game.
- The minotaur will also charge the PC but because they're bigger you'll have to dash through them.
- The siren can be slightly seen from above and when they're directly above you they'll drop down. Not hard to dodge at all but you have to pay attention.
- The fox girl mimics some of the statues the PC needs to pray to, get close enough and she'll ditch her cover to give chase. She seems a lot faster than the other chaser monster girls so is likely a more lategame enemy.

That's it for now. Seems like they still plan on adding enemies, but since they're nearly done with their first round of monsters they showed off originally I have some hopes we might actually get a demo next time. There's no suggestion that this is what they plan to do though, so it's really hard to know for certain. Nothing else to do but wait and see I suppose, so see you all in 1-2 months.

NotRightIK

Dec 24, 2023
2 Errors Fixed:
1) Rename the folder to anything
2) Install the missing .dll in the game folder

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2019
No more updates on this?
No. I would have said something if they did drop an update.

As I said before, this dev pretty much springs up from his tomb every few months with a big progress update or a new demo, there's no in between his aparrent death and life in him yet.

(By the way, sorry to everybody who thought I was posting a progress update on things.)

Reactions: mrscow and JeanLN
Apr 8, 2019
No fellas, there's nothing new. Not even news. When there is something, I or somebody else will say and will post a link to the ci-en, continuing to bump the thread won't change that.

With that said, starting to believe it might be time to consider this game abandoned since we're approaching the 4th month of complete and total dev silence + inactivity. I'm gonna keep following his ci-en and waiting for something to happen, but I've more or less lost interest in checking on him every day now.

Once again, sorry to speak on this thread and get people's hopes up when there's nothing to talk about or show.

Apr 8, 2019
I can though.

Some more news from the dev, but there is no demo content yet.

They've been working on making a basic undertale-style prologue animation for I assume the start of the game, begun work on some of the scenes for the other existing enemies with sprites for some nice variety not of the mating press kind, and has also done some sprites on the new enemy design and their gimmick, which is teleporting to block the player's forward progression. I feel like the enemies in this are slowly getting more and more stylised, I like the look of this one the most.

As for the paid plan bit, there are full body illustrations of some enemy drafts the dev may or may not use. I can't post them here because ci-en's payment processing has changed because of some morality spat with VISA on Dlsite. I don't know the full details and I honestly don't care to look into them.

Most importantly for most people still curious about this game, there is no demo in the paid plan either so no new playable content yet. At least we know it's not abandoned just yet, I suppose.

Last edited:

doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023
I can though.

Some more news from the dev, but it doesn't look like there's any demo content yet.

They've been working on making a basic undertale-style prologue animation for I assume the start of the game, begun work on some of the scenes for the other existing enemies with sprites for some nice variety not of the mating press kind, and has also done some sprites on the new enemy design and their gimmick, which is teleporting to block the player's forward progression. I feel like the enemies in this are slowly getting more and more stylised, I like the look of this one the most.

As for the paid plan bit, there are full body illustrations of some enemy drafts the dev may or may not use. I can't post them here because ci-en's payment processing has changed because of some morality spat with VISA on Dlsite. I don't know the full details and I honestly don't care to look into them.

Most importantly for most people still curious about this game, I don't believe a demo is included in the paid plan either so no new playable content yet. At least we know it's not abandoned just yet, I suppose.
any download link for the new version ?

Reactions: JeanLN
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes