Unity Monsters Abyss: Operation [v2.1] [Wataru Nagai Magic Cave Tei]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Game keeps freezing once I defeat an enemy, anyone know what's the issue?
It's buggy and unfinished. Not much can be done.
I wonder if it works any better for Japanese users, or if it's just as scuffed

Edit: The worst part about it is there's things in one version of a particular section that work fine, but will be bugged in the next version, or bugs that are present in the first version are still there in the second.
It's like the dev is making sure to cripple different parts of different versions to force the audience to make an archive, rather than making sure everything's fixed and works properly for the latest version of the game.

Edit2: At least the Spider Oneesan is fully fixed now instead of freezing or skipping straight to defeat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: beppemistero

Dhr_Error

May 30, 2023
It's buggy and unfinished. Not much can be done.
I wonder if it works any better for Japanese users, or if it's just as scuffed

Edit: The worst part about it is there's things in one version of a particular section that work fine, but will be bugged in the next version, or bugs that are present in the first version are still there in the second.
It's like the dev is making sure to cripple different parts of different versions to force the audience to make an archive, rather than making sure everything's fixed and works properly for the latest version of the game.

Edit2: At least the Spider Oneesan is fully fixed now instead of freezing or skipping straight to defeat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I noticed, best I can hope for is the full release I guess. Anyone here know what the Japanese comments on it are like?

Csenoj

Dec 14, 2023
also I just want to ramble a bit about the missed opportunity here. When she got raped with intact clothes the suit should act as condom, instead there's just a conveniently shaped hole that doesn't exist normally.
yeah the first time i had saw this game i was hoping too for some condom suit action too, so sad to see the it was not took in place,condom suit is so rare

asdasan

Mar 13, 2018
No, you may not have noticed.
A version of 2.2 with the new sex scenes should have been updated in the past 2.2 articles.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes