HTML Monstri Domus [0.0.1] [Auroram]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
I would agree with Rizzbob that the art needs better posing. But some variety in the stances would also go a long way. Currently the phrase that kept being used in the text "machine like" stuck out because the animations were like watching a machine. That is to say, there weren't any stages to the movement, going from inquisitive and suspicious with small movements and anticipatory posture through to fast swinging movements where the characters are much closer and the lizardmen look like they're trying their best to wrap themselves around the player character like a towel. The lizardmen are supposed to be vicious, by the end they'd be hunched over on bent knees grabbing her head and slamming her so hard her knees hit her elbows, not with straight backs like they're shaking their dicks dry in a urinal.

Reactions: Auroram

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Not going to lie, female protag games where the woman is trapped with rapey monsters is a big fetish of mine that is rarely used. I'll be following this one.

Reactions: Auroram

Auroram

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
Just for an update of whats to come, here is a list of features I plan to add by next update (1-2 weeks depending on my availability) based on what I already had in mind and what you guys have suggested:

• Expansion of the dungeon with some basic puzzles to unlock new sections to learn more about it and the monster that dwells inside
  • Basic combat system so the player can fight off the monster (or simply accept their fate)
  • Item system so a player can collect items to solve the puzzles and get weapons that can help them fight
  • Variations for the sex scenes. For example the monster fucking you against a wall will have some differences between if you tried to fight vs if you didn't.
  • X-ray view of the sex scenes (This one is a bit more of a stretch goal though)

I really appreciate the feedback for this since I am sort of stumbling in the dark.

Thanks,
Auroram

Reactions: ftmpdude3

snailman1999

Feb 27, 2020
View attachment 3053189
..thx for the naked with shoes on option......love that....
...thx for the share....good luck....
Now that image is a fucking slap of nostalgia for me lmao, I legitimately forgot about the classic Horrifying Houseguest, had to actually reverse image search that to remember that name and also to see some more classic examples.

Reactions: Lerd0

Qamar

Mar 2, 2018
Would be there lesbian or bestiality or pregnancy?

Like for example:

1- Making a specific number of how many of monsters are in the caves if we said that the total number of the monsters in the game are 100 then for each monster the MC defeat/kill there numbers decrease which makes the game become a bit easier and less combat encounters, and if the number reaches 0 then the MC caused an entire race of undiscovered monsters to go extinct.

2- Adding a pregnancy mechanism with a random chance of getting pregnant (like 20%) and for each time the MC gets pregnant and gives birth to a monster, then the the number of monsters increases, also adding a captured girl in a room that the monsters are breeding with her to increase their numbers, which is making the numbers of monsters automatically increases over time by 1, so the MC need to find the girl and save her to disable the automatic increasing feature (or just ignore her and get out of the caves)

3- adding a stray dog that accidentally got into the caves and got lost for several days now and it's starving, now the MC can choose to feed him if she have some food in the inventory or just ignore it and go on, if the MC chooses to feed the dog it will become her companion and help her in the fight and increase the chances of finding items.

4- adding a safe/resting room for the MC to rest and regain some health, improve her relationships with the girl by chatting with her and with the dog by feeding him, and for the players to save their progress etc.

A- now if the MC save the girl she will stay in the safe/resting room and keep maintaining it which will improve the quality of the room (more health regain, getting 1 food, 1 item, etc) and better relationship with the girl the more health regain increase and better/more food and items the MC gets from her, and when the relationship between the MC and the girl is very high they can have lesbian sex together.

B- for the dog each time you feed him (if the MC had food) in the safe/resting room his status randomly increase by 1, like gets 1 point for either attack, defense, +5 HP or speed (to make the dog attack first in combat) etc, and her relationship with the dog increase and if it becomes very high she can have some fun with him and if she gets pregnant with the dog's puppy and gave birth, she will have a spare dog to take with her as her companion in case of the stray dog died, so if the dog defeated in combat before the MC and the MC lost the battle the dog would die while she get raped, so she need to have sex with the dog and gave birth in case of this situation, so that she won't be forced to fight the rest of the combats alone.

5 - if you have the ability/knowledge to make the game caves/map a random like generator then do it, to give the players a little bit unique gameplays. Like changing the map size/layout, random events, different numbers of monsters/difficulty, changing the location of the girl/dog and the safe room, etc

6- adding a multiple ending to the game like:

A- Ending if the MC got out of the caves alone

B- getting out with the girl (if MC saved her from the breeding rom)

C- getting out With the dog (if it's still alive)

D- getting out with both the girl and the dog

E- ending in case the MC killed all the monsters in the game.

F- an extra/hidden ending, in case if the MC gets out of the caves with the girl and the dog, while her relationship with both of them are very high, then the players will get a scene of the MC having a threesome-bestiality with the girl and dog after they return to her apartment

And good luck with your game dev, and I'm sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:

lewdco

Jun 18, 2022
Like everyone said, there isn't much else about it than four choices with similar outcomes. I do love me some F/Mmonster and the lizard looks pretty nice, the animation is good too. Interested if this becomes anything!

Auroram

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
Update should be coming tomorrow. Unfortunately, it will not include the animation changes I wanted to include (that will be postponed to next update) but will feature a major expansion of the dungeon, the first iteration of the combat system, as well as puzzles to solve in the dungeon.

FCGTRSHE

May 19, 2019
Update should be coming tomorrow. Unfortunately, it will not include the animation changes I wanted to include (that will be postponed to next update) but will feature a major expansion of the dungeon, the first iteration of the combat system, as well as puzzles to solve in the dungeon.
No pressure, but can you give us news about the update?

Auroram

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
No pressure, but can you give us news about the update?
Unfortunately, I had some technical issues with some features I wanted to add (hopefully they will be ready for next update) and also had stuff come up irl that left me less time to work on this. But game is updated now

fawksiii

Aug 23, 2018
Pretty good so far, would love to see some threesomes and maybe not just defeated sex but in combat sex like groping and an escape minigame. But for real seems great so far. enemy variety would be great too! Also any character customization planned?

Auroram

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
Male protag'? Female protag'? Gal-with-a-cawk protag'?
Character creation or nah?
Pretty good so far, would love to see some threesomes and maybe not just defeated sex but in combat sex like groping and an escape minigame. But for real seems great so far. enemy variety would be great too! Also any character customization planned?
Character customization is something I have planned for update after the next one. Initially will be limited to basic stuff (skin tones, hair color, etc) but i do plan on something more complex like breast sizes later on

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes