• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Monstri Domus [0.0.1] [Auroram]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Logo.png

Overview:
A typical hike into the woods turns into a nightmare as you stumble upon a mysterious cave. You are not alone.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-30
Release Date: 2023-11-01
Developer: Auroram - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Web capture_1-11-2023_35048_.jpeg Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

Last edited:

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Auroram welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

Reactions: Auroram

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
interest checks frustrate me, because there's no reason to believe someone will go beyond the initial demo they made with a patreon link in it. This could have been a lot more interesting if it had 30 minutes of extra work put into it just to make the four paths have unique text and sex descriptions.

The art isn't bad all things considered.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
no clue why I get this error, its never happened to me before with any html games

errr.jpg

Auroram

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
interest checks frustrate me, because there's no reason to believe someone will go beyond the initial demo they made with a patreon link in it. This could have been a lot more interesting if it had 30 minutes of extra work put into it just to make the four paths have unique text and sex descriptions.

The art isn't bad all things considered.
I am realizing now that I may have gotten a bit overzealous and posted too early, but I do fully intend on having a much longer game than this. Main reason for posting this was to show off my artwork and get feedback to I know if im going in the right direction or not

Reactions: trashthrow1567

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
I am realizing now that I may have gotten a bit overzealous and posted too early, but I do fully intend on having a much longer game than this. Main reason for posting this was to show off my artwork and get feedback to I know if im going in the right direction or not
Well, I do like the artwork as I have a thing for long, leggy girls. So I can safely say to keep going with what you got.

If you want some feedback on the art, I could say that the poses and stances are very rigid. Very little dynamic to the character on the left or the sex other than 'This is the standing pose' and 'this is the sex animation'. Maybe make the lizard appear to be having some kind of passionate moment like he's arched over her, his body swaying, his hips thrusting, his tail twitching every thrust. And have her react to it a bit more, her body moving, her hands grabbing him, her hips reacting to his momentum. The little things like that.

Reactions: Sneylor and Auroram

trashthrow1567

Jun 21, 2019
This looks like the bones of a pretty interesting looking game. I'm definitely excited to see where you decide to go with it!

Reactions: Auroram

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Tags look pretty bare bone atm, and could use an update.
Female Protagonist is a good start, and of course you can list any Planned/Maybe/Never tags down in the Genre (don't have to, but usually good to say it first before people start asking or complaining.)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes