Unity Abandoned Monstroid: Breeding Monsters [Demo v3.2.0] [LustOverReality]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Sex_FP_V1_1.jpg

Overview:
In Monstroid you must capture and build a large army of monsters to fight and conquer your enemies.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-29
Release Date: 2019-01-27
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: v3.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Technical Aspects:

Controls:

Download
Win
: - - - -
Combat Test Build: - - -

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
There's nothing useful in a post that announces your intention to not play a game. In fact, they start arguments with the people that are interested in the game.

If it's not for you, that's perfectly fine, but please just move on. Thanks.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
There's nothing useful in a post that announces your intention to not play a game. In fact, they start arguments with the people that are interested in the game.

whatchu talkin bout... dude? xD

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

That's one thing i've never understood. Since the dawn of the internet i've never got why people feel the need to go to a site or on a forums for a game or thread for a game just to say they won't play it.

The devs don't know them, the people reading don't know them and nobody seeing it gives a shit.

Same for the MMO's I play when someone goes on the forum to say they are quitting. The only people that care are the people they play with in game, the forums don't tend to give a fuck at all.

And then there are those that don't like specific content and go to a thread just to complain about it.

Say Futa Academy. It's painfully obvious what the content it but they go and complain about futa.

I know I chat bollocks a lot but I don't think i'm important enough to think telling someone I won't play their game would mean anything.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
in case anyone was curious about what this dude mentioned :p
semms like AMB is abandonned then :/

lets hope this one will be the good one.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I like the combat being simple, I just hope we will have the ability to creature a custom character. The ability to play as an old man and go about raiding the country side would make this an instant favourite for me.

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
Seems very promising, it's a shame that the last update has been for a long time ago :FeelsBadMan:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I liked the AMB builds even though they were SO basic. Been waiting for this one to show up here on F95, however last I checked, the latest build was for testing combat which mind you, was Oct 15, 2017. It looks like they ramped up development again recently which is nice to hear, but this project is still really early to be sharing IMO. I'll give it a shot anyway, maybe they can redeem themselves for fucking up the last games so hard.