Unity Abandoned Monstroid: Breeding Monsters [Demo v3.2.0] [LustOverReality]

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I wasn't very impressed with this game. Playing the introduction which means escaping from prison is just one auto load after another one. I reached a point where I could not get passed the guard and quit the introduction. These negatives comments are the best part of the game because I thought that combat was even worse. If I revisit this game it will be when it closer to its completion.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
I wasn't very impressed with this game. Playing the introduction which means escaping from prison is just one auto load after another one. I reached a point where I could not get passed the guard and quit the introduction. These negatives comments are the best part of the game because I thought that combat was even worse. If I revisit this game it will be when it closer to its completion.
how to quit the introduction i so sick of it i on stage 2 guard and don't know the way out too. nass found it

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah so. This is what, a years worth of time they had to present this build to their patrons? I'm sure they released other tests which are not here, but this game does not feel good. I played the original builds from the team ages ago, and while they were stupid-simple and underdeveloped, they felt a million times better than this shell of a game. I'm not going to discredit their ability to create a game. But you can't fling a bunch of ideas together and force them to work and then call it a game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I looked at their patreon a few times, and I'm wondering who decided to share this older build. Because it's absolute dog shit.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Seeing as there's a "Version 3.0" available for higher-tiered patrons, I'll withhold any harsh judgments on the product given.

That said... this is borderline unplayable. The overworld is way too big for the ideas involved; if there are no NPCs walking toward you at any given time, it takes forever to get into any sort of fight. And when you do finally get into a fight, the combat is just so lackluster... it's either ridiculously easy if you catch the enemy without their weapon out, or a massive pain in the dick if they spawn in facing you and immediately draw their weapon. If the former, you can just run at them from behind, slash once, and repeat while they struggle in vain to draw their sword. If the latter, however, the enemy AI seems incredibly unfair. They can walk up to you and interrupt your own attacks; your block has this massive delay on it, making it all but useless; if you do manage to hit the enemy, they immediately dodge or sidestep the second attack in your string; and they're always determined to remain a set distance away, so you have to tap and hold Space for the entire fight just to get close.

Oh, and the one time I managed to spontaneously die (because heaven forbid health bars be a thing in this game), I immediately spawned back into the battle... with a clone of myself a few meters away that was drawing my opponent's attention. And when the enemy did hit me, it was right into my doppelganger which ended up soft-locking me. I couldn't move, attack, dodge, or do anything beyond exit the game entirely.

Screenshot (41).png

Long story short, until we get a more up-to-date version of the game, I'm passing on this one.
And no, this is not me "being harsh". If I was, there would be at least ten instances of swearing and at least one derisive comment directed at the developer in this faux review.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Made game Req + Update here:

Made announcements on new developments:
from
In this build we have a lot of additions
and
from
We just released a new Monstroid build.

May 2, 2018
What is this garbage? Latest build is nothing more than a square patch of grass 30 feet and then a gray void with a single female there?

Edit: To be frank this is sad even just for a demo.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What is this garbage? Latest build is nothing more than a square patch of grass 30 feet and then a gray void with a single female there?

Edit: To be frank this is sad even just for a demo.
Yeah I can agree the team releasing sub par content isn't new.
Their older games were leagues better, and they too were bordering on the line of being unplayable.

That being said, I think they have a roadmap of sorts. Essentially they're releasing small builds for the patrons for testing, and then in the future they will combine all the smaller builds into a bigger one. That's not quoted, just my assumption. To be fair, there is only a couple people working on the game, and they aren't making a whole lot from patreon. They claim that they're going to be focused on loli content again, so I guess we'll see if they get slapped with any lawsuits or get shut down again. This game could be a lot better, in many aspects. Only time will tell.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
more accurately they're migrating to a patreon called nuneko i guess? Something about clashing with patreon guidelines. Pulled this post from the downed page on YP, also heres the new patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Anyone know what exactly wasn't in accordance to 'patreon law'?
Most likely the loli content being available on the side, even though it could be disabled.
They are not going to come forward with an official answer. But I'm willing to bet that's one of the key reasons, granted it's not the only reason.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
In light of the above news, I'm marking this abandoned.
"Hi everyone, I understand that you're all confused on what's going on. It's been really hectic, but we had ALOT of work and communication to do with Patreon.

This used to be the LustOverReality (LoRe) Patreon page, but as LoRe was making content that was not in accordance with the Patreon guidelines, Patreon banned them and their content.

Nuneko is now the owner of the patreon page, discord server and Nuneko get the rights to use the source code from all previous LoRe games."

Game isn't abandoned, just under "new management."

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
You left out the next part:

"What is the difference between Nuneko and LoRe?
Nuneko will keep making adult games, but only games in accordance with the Patreon guidelines and international laws "

I read that as them starting something new.

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
I read it as "Hey, funny thing, we seemingly made a mistake... So to get rid of it and do stuff properly now, we're gonna change our name", but i'm not judging their decision, as i don't actually know any background info...
As long as the stuff is still being made, who would ever?
I mean it just gave more room for bad jokes, such as, i guess reality caught up with their lust, eh? :digsgrave:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i hope oneday this game gets finnished wish there was more games like this 1