Unity Abandoned Monstroid: Breeding Monsters [Demo v3.2.0] [LustOverReality]

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
erm saw someone say there was a stage... all I got in the download was a combat test?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Monster breeder game... I've seen bad history with this genre. Maybe this'll finally be the one.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Attack animations needs to be a bit faster and it would be nice to be able to dodge in all directions. Default controls are weird, but you can change it through the launcher.

I just hope we will have the ability to creature a custom character. The ability to play as an old man and go about raiding the country side would make this an instant favourite for me.
I hardly believe we'll be seeing custom character creation since he's using DAZ models, but character selection should be possible.

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
So, is there any way to get the build that has the content featured in the screenshots in the OP? The one that appears to be more than two matte-white actors on a tiny square platform?

Reactions: Minotaurus

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Monster breeder game... I've seen bad history with this genre. Maybe this'll finally be the one.
Yup. Breeding Season and Adventurous Monster Breeder... Can't think of anything else that's failed right now. BoTN, at least, is still moving forward.

Back to this game:
Og have magic dick. Og must bonk. Og feel empty.
I might be interested in it after a few builds. Will keep an eye on it.

Last Updated June 3rd. He's already planning a character creator. Let's hope he doesn't get so astoundingly overloaded with features that he decides to abandon it.

althworld

May 12, 2018
i didn't really play the prologue, as its the first time i am playing this game and didn't understand how to escape, but is there a way to open the damn cabin door and actually go inside the house?

padder

May 5, 2018
Looks awesome, but i'll want some updates before I try it again. So get to work! *cracks whip*