• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Moonlight Sins [Ch. 1-4] [ThEngineer]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I guess it's a matter of priorities, I'll have to end up sacrificing some realism if I want you to be able to date all the girls
Talk to me about it - I just completed a Sisterly Lust speed-run last night, (lost the saves previously) and by the end I had vagina-fatigue! The game starts off normally, but by the end of the game each scene is no further than 3" / 10cm from a vagina. It gets tiring!

Beware of vagina fatigue - it can kill!

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Talk to me about it - I just completed a Sisterly Lust speed-run last night, (lost the saves previously) and by the end I had vagina-fatigue! The game starts off normally, but by the end of the game each scene is no further than 3" / 10cm from a vagina. It gets tiring!

Beware of vagina fatigue - it can kill!
Vagina fatigue is ruining modern society.

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Please insert some plot (not 'plot') in-between 'plot' in your game, even in later stages!

Edit: Along wih vaginas, centred text can also kill - be aware!
The plot is the key part of the game, I pretty much have it planned out (without the details figured out) and I think most people are gonna love it (specially Chapter 7). The sex scenes are way less planned out, I think it doesn't require as much foresight and it's almost better to make it happen organically I think.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
The plot is the key part of the game, I pretty much have it planned out (without the details figured out) and I think most people are gonna love it (specially Chapter 7). The sex scenes are way less planned out, I think it doesn't require as much foresight and it's almost better to make it happen organically I think.
Although my reply might've seemed contrived in some way, I assure you it was not. I am confident anyone playing though the game in two sessions would (kill themselves) notice the change.

I cannot 'complain' as I guess it's the kinda game I started, but I really liked the differences in the sisters.

By the end, they all, their friends, cousins, people we randomly met by accidentally brushing against them in a crowd, wanted my penis, one after the other, together, who-the-fuck-cares-anymore.

Hence my vagina fatigue...

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
I cried. What is it with games on here making me cry.

Damn you, thengineer. *kiss on cheek* Look forward to more of the story.

Reactions: thengineer

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Although my reply might've seemed contrived in some way, I assure you it was not. I am confident anyone playing though the game in two sessions would (kill themselves) notice the change.

I cannot 'complain' as I guess it's the kinda game I stared, but I really liked the differences in the sisters.

By the end, all they all, their friends, cousins, people we randomly met by accidentally brushing against them in a crowd, wanted my penis, one after the other, together, who-the-fuck-cares-anymore.

Hence my vagina fatigue...
Yeah, i understand. But I’m not making my plot revolve around the sex scenes, I’m making the sex scenes revolve around the plot.
I cried. What is it with games on here making me cry.

Damn you, thengineer. *kiss on cheek* Look forward to more of the story.
Thank you so much for taking the time to post! I’ve been working hard on my next update and I’m excited for a lot of things, including partial voice acting!

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Hi, everyone! Apparently, my signature stopped working, which might have been because the website is moving domains. Thus, I've updated the 2 signatures I've made to work with the new domain.

This is Sarah's signature:

Which you can use by adding this code onto your signature:
Code:
[url=https://f95zone.to/threads/moonlight-sins-ch-1-2-thengineer.20962/][img]https://i.imgur.com/HZ6d0Ta.gif[/img][/url]
And this is Hannah's signature:

Code:
[url=https://f95zone.to/threads/moonlight-sins-ch-1-2-thengineer.20962/][img]https://i.imgur.com/iHaMLqq.gif[/img][/url]
Since I'm making this post, here's a little sneak preview from my next update. I think it's actually my favorite render from Chapter 3!
vanessaBedSecondPose.png

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Hi, everyone! Apparently, my signature stopped working, which might have been because the website is moving domains.
*Stamps foot* This is unacceptable. What kind of professional would not host their own content? Depending on unreliable 3rd parties reflects their standards as your own.

I hope you are ready to stand behind 3rd parties unknown standards, Mr Centre Text Man!

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
*Stamps foot* This is unacceptable. What kind of professional would not host their own content? Depending on unreliable 3rd parties reflects their standards as your own.

I hope you are ready to stand behind 3rd parties unknown standards, Mr Centre Text Man!
You're absolutely right, this so called "f95zone" site cannot be trusted with...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hi, everyone! Apparently, my signature stopped working, which might have been because the website is moving domains. Thus, I've updated the 2 signatures I've made to work with the new domain.

This is Sarah's signature:

Code:
[url=https://f95zone.to/threads/moonlight-sins-ch-1-2-thengineer.20962/][img]https://i.imgur.com/HZ6d0Ta.gif[/img][/url]
And this is Hannah's signature:

Code:
[url=https://f95zone.to/threads/moonlight-sins-ch-1-2-thengineer.20962/][img]https://i.imgur.com/iHaMLqq.gif[/img][/url]
Since I'm making this post, here's a little sneak preview from my next update. I think it's actually my favorite render from Chapter 3!
View attachment 272632
Looking forward to the next update, though admittedly still saddened by the cliffhanger,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p
She looks mighty mighty cute, now who might she be? Looking forward to getting acquainted with her, very much indeed :p

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
You're absolutely right, this so called "f95zone" site cannot be trusted with...
I'm sorry, but you trust this Pirarte Sight in the inter tubes to host your content. May there sight bring you to rack and roon!

I'm sorry; I cannot breathe properly without pointing that all the above was both sarcastic and improperly spelt on purpose. Apologies in advance for my OCD!

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Looking forward to the next update, though admittedly still saddened by the cliffhanger,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p
She looks mighty mighty cute, now who might she be? Looking forward to getting acquainted with her, very much indeed :p
That's actually Vanessa (the server admin girl)! She does actually look sorta different from her regular poses, now that I checked, but that's just the lighting. I always put some extra effort into these sexy renders so that the models look as beautiful as they can be!
Also, the cliffhanger is the same, but I do have plans to make an alternative version where things go differently! It's gonna take some more updates before I even get started, though, since theres extra work involved in that and I really can't afford to take more time than I currently do releasing each update.
I'm sorry, but you trust this Pirarte Sight in the inter tubes to host your content. May there sight bring you to rack and roon!

I'm sorry; I cannot breathe properly without pointing that all the above was both sarcastic and improperly spelt on purpose. Apologies in advance for my OCD!
I'm not sure what I was thinking, I don't usually trust a pirate sight, since they usually wear an eyepatch and can only really see from one eye

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That's actually Vanessa (the server admin girl)! She does actually look sorta different from her regular poses, now that I checked, but that's just the lighting. I always put some extra effort into these sexy renders so that the models look as beautiful as they can be!
Also, the cliffhanger is the same, but I do have plans to make an alternative version where things go differently! It's gonna take some more updates before I even get started, though, since theres extra work involved in that and I really can't afford to take more time than I currently do releasing each update.

I'm not sure what I was thinking, I don't usually trust a pirate sight, since they usually wear an eyepatch and can only really see from one eye
Well she does look like a girl I'd gladly get to know better, and also get to "know" her as well, haha :p
Yeah, that was what I was referring to about the cliffhanger, that things go a bit different, basically nothing changes as far as MC knows currently, but the reveal would be quite something else when the time comes, and that time wouldn't be now, or it would have the same effect anymore necessarily, and obviously that cliffhanger serves as a catalyst for things to come, so it's a major point in the story :)
Looking forward to playing the next update, keep up the great work! :)

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Well she does look like a girl I'd gladly get to know better, and also get to "know" her as well, haha :p
Yeah, that was what I was referring to about the cliffhanger, that things go a bit different, basically nothing changes as far as MC knows currently, but the reveal would be quite something else when the time comes, and that time wouldn't be now, or it would have the same effect anymore necessarily, and obviously that cliffhanger serves as a catalyst for things to come, so it's a major point in the story :)
Looking forward to playing the next update, keep up the great work! :)
You will actually have the ability to text Vanessa starting from this update, so you'll definitely be able to get to know her better!
I really miss this game and cannot wait for the next update.
Thank you for posting! It's hard to give a specific release date, but the next update should come in April. I'm aiming for mid-April, but since I'll have some exams, I'll have a lot less time and might only be able to release at the end of the month. Either way, I'm really excited for the release as well, since there's a lot coming, including a bit of voice acting!

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I've always liked voices in vns.... of course the english actress cant compete with japan but they not that bad, its just japan have no rival in voice acting (atleast in vns), they are the masters.
Of course, if you're talking something like Euphoria or Starless then OC you need voice.

But Ren'py games, I don't think I've heard a voice actress I could stand, even in some quality games.

Doesn't help that I'm not American and all the Ren'py VAs are, so it drags me out of the game. Japanese VAs not so much. And their screams and cries are quality :p

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I've always liked
Of course, if you're talking something like Euphoria or Starless then OC you need voice.

But Ren'py games, I don't think I've heard a voice actress I could stand, even in some quality games.

Doesn't help that I'm not American and all the Ren'py VAs are, so it drags me out of the game. Japanese VAs not so much. And their screams and cries are quality :p
to be fair, japan is an exotic lenguage and the people who have played japan vns are more easy to love japan voices over any english VA, it doenst matter if you are english or not. Also take into note that japan girls in sex scenes are just amazing, you can never compare them, there will never be rival to them... the english VA in adult vns seems always more forced while in japan they are just natural :p

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes