VN Ren'Py Abandoned Moonlight Sins [Ch. 1-4] [ThEngineer]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i see by the tags titfuck anal handjob..in yet?..did my date go bad?..LOL
can see this is going to be the "long story" (applause)..i finished the first release and am now addicted already with nary a nipple shown..HAHAAA...sometimes a dev comes along whose writing hits that sweet spot in your personal tastes and this did just that.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
I have graphic errors (black bars, at the top of the screen, whenever text is displayed, and the screen flickers when i move my mouse

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Definitely gonna keep an eye on this one.
Still, is the MC some kind of idiot savant or what? He's presented as some kind of genius lawyer that wins every case he bothers to take but gets clowned by some kid into taking a case against his will in the blink of an eye. And how can his SECRETARY get away with shitting on him like that?

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
So far really nice pictures, hot girls (especially Hanna :p ), a realistic story and an MC which isnt into manipulating and drugging girls to get them - something really rare in this type of games here lately...
So go on man :-D

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
is there a setting where we can choose to jump to page 30 on a forum or to actually go to the first page. its kind of annoying starting off halfway down page 2 of a forum i havent been to yet

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Damn this was a good start! like any good game i just hope future updates are longer. itd be nice if the sister gets involved but if not Hannah is the way for me. perfect redhead ive seen in a while. comedy seems great and i have to agree with the above comment. realism is a nice change of pace. gotta patron this dev whenever i can.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Good start i must say, Enjoyed the little content there was and the writing wasent that bad. Dont think i saw alot of spelling errors :p. Altho i do wish you rendered them sitting at the table eating instead of standing up. Sure it's probably to make the renders not to take half a year to be done but it would make it more " realistic " other than that i think its pretty solid story :D

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
The whole integration of the Phone is pretty neat. Best one I have seen so far.

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
I'm not really sure what that means lol. The only Asuka I know is a professional wrestler lol. Is that something about hair color? :p
Asuka, from NGE. Required watching for any weeb. And yeah, she’s a redhead, but she also has a very similar hairstyle.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
WTF man that scene was so sad poor MC :v btw someone get the sarah Flashing Breast pictures??

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
WTF man that scene was so sad poor MC :v btw someone get the sarah Flashing Breast pictures??
Are there others? ... o_O

Its a nice start with good writing and renders. Maybe I did something wrong, but there is only a bare breast in it currently - right? I mean, there are not that many choices ...

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes