• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Jmener69

Apr 25, 2017
Like the concept, the camera control follows your werewolf when you right click, but once the werewolf turns a corner the camera no longer follows, so you have to manually follow with wasd, it works but its extremely frustrating, would be great if wasd controlled the werewolf and not the camera, that's my only criticism, the rest is very promising and look forward to seeing more

qyq60500

Dec 7, 2019
I tried it, and it is quite good. But the future "brothel" part looks kinda strange and out of place to me.
From what I saw, I think a sandbox style is more fitting here. Something like this:

Premise: you play as a werewolf in the woods, live in a cave and there's a town/village nearby with random generated humans.
For sandbox you go first with mechanics and then implement elements that satisfy them.

1. You have hunger need meter. To satisfy it, you need to get food. So you need to hunt (so there are wild animals to hunt) or to steal (so there are food stalls or something in the village. More risky, more reward) or to eat humans.
No food = game over/drain hp then game over/...

2. You have sex need meter. To satisfy it you need to have sex. Options again.
a) Breeding wild animals (already here 1.) gives only as portion of the meter never fills to full.
b) Humans from the village (already here from 1.) Different human types (farmer/guard/...) have different difficulty to defeat them.
The lower the sex meter, the bigger are debuffs on your character, the weaker he becomes. So at 0 meter you can't defeat guards and must first stick to farmers/animals to rise it.

3. Settlements have danger meter. Defines how much residents are aware of the werewolf nearby. Start at 0 (unaware).
As the meter increases, there will be more guards, patrols, villagers won't go far from houses and such. So it is harder to capture them.
The meter increases depending of your actions. Someone sees you and escape: 20/100; Someone abducted: 5/100, and so on.
To reduce the level, residents must believe the werewolf is dead or left the area.
Options:
a) Kill another werewolf and drop its corpse near the village. So there must be other werewolves nearby. One will appear randomly, hunt/breed some animals and leave the area.
b) don't know

4. Now to play around those 3 meters, you add other elements.
a) Capture humans to have them in your cave for free sex (easy raise sex need) anytime.
aa) But you need to feed them there, so back to 2. where you need to get food.
b) Capture animals to breed them for a little sex need raise and as a food reserve.
c) To hold captured ones, you need to create/steal cages. So cages in the village or make from sticks or something.

Something like this. You create the core mechanics -> they define the basic playing loop -> you add more elements to it.

Artem2019

Aug 3, 2019
It's damn good, it's exactly what I've always been looking for, I'm looking forward to developing your game and wish you good luck with it!

Reactions: MoonlitBrothel

Azurblau

Feb 11, 2022
Well lets go over some stuff;
- if you have a sfx/voice/Ui soundslider, please let it play some sound when changed
- if you use some uncommon/creative choice with the controls, it will be adviced to give a short explanation at the start

- would like to test more of the game but my wolf is not even able to leave the cave, but my camera can
gave it a bit more tries, by all ,love please reconsider you controls

- the town is rather easy to miss
- the actors are not facing each other while fighting and are punching air until someone falls over
- if outside of the cave; letting the wolf enter only teleports him but not the camera
- clicking "grab" on a downed girl from a distance and then clicking to move changes the position of the girl

Battleangel87

Jul 15, 2017
i love it, hope to see in future updates maybe more sexual content and some differnt kind of womans would be very cool like big booty girls or tits or to enlarge them by yourself over time with breading babies that they get thick :p , and some guys who wants to safe the girls from u ...

Very nice Work Bro keep it Going !!!

Reactions: MoonlitBrothel

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
The game is good for a start BUT here is a bit of advice for Patreon... THEY WILL BAN THIS. Rape, bestiality, and anything like that is against terms of service and will get you shut down. Open a substar to play it safe because as soon as patreon catches wind of the content of the game its bye bye.

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
The game is good for a start BUT here is a bit of advice for Patreon... THEY WILL BAN THIS. Rape, bestiality, and anything like that is against terms of service and will get you shut down. Open a substar to play it safe because as soon as patreon catches wind of the content of the game its bye bye.
By screenshots I see only werewolf. It's not bestiality. ;)

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
By screenshots I see only werewolf. It's not bestiality. ;)
Rape and anthro on human is also no go. They out right banned rape and out right banned anthro on human because to them that is just bestiality with two legs.

Captain Riot

Jan 16, 2020
Love the initial concept, not sure how you're gonna work a brothel sim into this. I did run into a bug, where sometimes the camera would exit the cave, but the werewolf wouldn't, resulting in a soft lock.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes